2013-14 I-League Round 18: The leaders return.

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Veeru and Eto are the fighter bulls. Two among the hundreds. We even have pele, messi, ronaldo, lampard(who suffered skull damage recently), bhutia etc.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @gaffertape who told u that I have bulls
    samuel etoo i know @goalkepar do u know who is verru ...sholay jai viru
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Verru is a indian cricket player
    Veeru and Eto are the fighter bulls. Two among the hundreds. We even have pele, messi, ronaldo, lampard(who suffered skull damage recently), bhutia etc.
    is it same which was shown in farhan akhtar zindagi na milegi dobara?
    is it same which was shown in farhan akhtar zindagi na milegi dobara?
    No that's is spanish bull fight our goan bullfight is different

How is that possible...bull fight is illegal and that too in india? In spain it can be understood as bull race is national sport there...
    Their is nothing called illegal in india

• who told you Joaquim did not had clubs ? if club promise to pay 75 lakh and other just 45 which he would join at age of 27. 
    Dika lol he got 30 games in i league since he had at Eb now very slow (As gaffer says may be coz of ageieng) but I spoke to players they says EB and MB management of players is shit very shit. 
    Alivto takes lot of cut for players he is one of the way part of management. 
    Fitness, Coaches, facilities all aare not favorable in Bengal specially at two EB and MB 
    I  am 100% sure in next 2 years We will see Ram Malik having Family pack like what Dika have now 
    Get ur figures correct. Joaquim came at 55. ALso, if as a player if one feels(career lasts till 32-33 max), he can get a god deal, why would he not come over? If u r working for some organisation, and u get a better offer/better opportunity elsewhere, u wud not make a move? With hiked up package, the expectation is also hiked up. And if one has the balls, he would perform to get a bigger pie for the next season. And if he fails - then grapes are sour! LOL....
    LOL
    perform
    First you get hardly few chance at EB and MB they dont persist with players
    and with Shit like Moga and Chidi getting regular chance where would he play. 
    He would fail badly 
    and then would return homee 
    and would manage ETO AND VERRU 

Oh....I thought most of the members here were gung ho about Moga till last year , when he was with PFC - atleast thats what most of the comments were about him - about his goal scoring abilities! Now that he is in Kolkata, he suddenly has become "shit"! Moga , in any case was a shit with The "great" Derrick persisted with for a couple of years!
    That's the difference
    Other clubs brings best out of shit 
    and two EB and MB make best go shit (most of the times) 
    Okay..to get the record straight! U wud have known by now, many players from Goa(not necessarily Goan footballers), who have come to Kolkata and have done well and have gon from strength to strength. Show me any talented/budding footballer of Kolkata who has gone to pursure his footballing career in Goa and have made a mark for himself.. I rest my case here....!  ;;)