2013-14 I-League Round 20: The crunch time of the league begins now!

Comments

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    FULL TIME!!!

SAL 2-0 MFC
    RUFC 4-0 USC Brace by Lalnunpuia

RUFC out of relegation zone for the time being, with 6 more matches left expect them to collect 9 more points atleast.

RUFC vs MDSC might be interesting one.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    lainunpia now have 5 goals in 14 outing....gilbert too now had 5 goals in his kitty...
    lainunpia now have 5 goals in 14 outing....gilbert too now had 5 goals in his kitty...
    RUFC out of relegation zone for the time being, with 6 more matches left expect them to collect 9 more points atleast.

the way United are playing ..wait for 2-3 match they will be in relegation zone...

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    This rounds' I league results have been very high scoring...all thanks to the evening games under flood lights....also I hink the level of game has improved slightly due to most of the games under floodlights
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points

the way United are playing ..wait for 2-3 match they will be in relegation zone...

i think United sc will get ralegated if they continue this form. RUFC is in super good form after ranti joining and new coach

This rounds' I league results have been very high scoring...all thanks to the evening games under flood lights....also I hink the level of game has improved slightly due to most of the games under floodlights
    not only evening if you give a look u will see now i-lig have got some gud foreigners...ofcourse some shit are still there but we definitly have better players in terms of shabana , wolfe kim youn or sung(RUFC) 
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    The highscoring is due to the fact that there have been massive movements in and out of teams this season. The rosters have been so messed up from the beginning with players being released, players being signed and then you have the IMG-Reliance boys coming in and changing things more.

Seriously, a club like Rangdajied United would probably still have less than 8 points if not for the IMG-Reliance boost and Ranti Martins being available due to United's shit financial record.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    3rd highest scoring round in I-League :
    • Rd 8 had 19 goals
    • Rd 13 had 18 goals
    • Rd 5 and this last Rd had 17goals...
    more than Ranti and IMG-players ( only 2 IMG played for RUFC yesterday), credit must go to Herring, he has the Northeast lads back in the team and playing to their strengths, pressing and playing at a quick tempo. Something that Lajong did in the I-League to have good Fed Cup runs & in pre-Bulpin days.
    Kashyap was very negative in his approach , trying to not lose 1st and then trying to steal a goal. The NE lads can't adapt easily to this style.

Will see a few more high scoring games as Utd SC seem to have given up..
    Churchill players haven't been paid for 4-5 months , so unless they get a cash boost , some of them will sign elsewhere for next season and not try for CB
    SCdeGoa have some internal issues and clubs have also figured out that the high line their defence holds with slow defenders like Gonzalo and Mathew Gonsalves etc is easy to breach with thru balls, so expect them to be involved in more high scoring games...
  • Can someone tells me lalnunpuia height.i think puia and Gilbert r the players with very short height.despite consistent performance from many years Gilbert never considered for national team.i think height may be the reason.