2013-14 I-League Round 21

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Next year i fell that we will have 16 teams
    Damn it, its like you all want me to be pissed ;)
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    and the Begaluru FC and Sunil chhetri train keep chugging along.
    Right now we have 13 teams. One will be relegated most probably United SC or Mohammedan Sporting. One will come up from Second Division I think Royal Wahingdoh. One Corporate slot is expected. Mumbai FC may also shut the shop.
    If United is not relegated then I believe/hope they are disbanded. Same with Mumbai. Both are diseases for this league. Mohammedan being relegated would also make me happy but somehow I just dont see it. So that would have to be fought between Churchill Brothers and Rangdajied United. Either one I would not give a rats ass about if they were relegated.

We will have one shit team promoted to the I-League from the S-League and perhaps a corporate side. So that is 3 gone from I-League, 1 promoted, 1 created. 12 teams. That would be about the best number for Indian football... ideally which would be 10.
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Today East Bengal vs Shillong Lajong
    Live on Ten Action at 5pm
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    united sikkim will be promoted....huh...mumbai fc will shut their shop??they are working on cooperage stadia to host their home matches and you guys saying??????is it true
    Cooperage will only be around till the end of the season. Mumbai can't continue playing in Pune and I doubt Essel like the losses they are most likely making.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Mumbai FC will be replaced by another Mumbai franchise team who will get to play in Cooperage..

Mumbai FC will be replaced by another Mumbai franchise team who will get to play in Cooperage..

So what is happening with Cooperage? Staying or not?
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Mumbai franchise has a lot of interest, Ronnie Screwala is just one of them ,  John Abraham might be the front for PVPGlobal
    Shah Rukh is apparently not really interested, but he just helping IMG-R by claiming he is to help generate interest , momentum
    Why would they say unofficially that they would shut down? If they said yes then players would basically panic and just stop playing and whatever fans they have would just go straight away. Plus other things which I will probably remember when I get to sleep.

But again... WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE COOPERAGE GROUND!