I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Pune FC will released all 4 players 
    and their scouting for new players already began(that how it should be ) according to a source they will sign player who perform on the field and even give value off the field (Riga according to him  is not upto the mark both on and off the field) 
    U mean the 4 foreigners?
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points

Cool down guys... everything is in gossip stage except a couple involving Dhanmondi players. Even the Bengali media who normally fabricates transfer gossip is also silent. TJM is a clever British who would talk to 4-5-6 clubs before opting to the one who offers him the best deal (which is obvious) and then say I always wanted to coach this club! Karim though a very good coach, is too media conscious. But if Mohun Bagan do keep him for the next year then it will be good for the Club. Elko is a loud mouth coach who just like that Pune FC coach can not respect a fellow coach. I have a gut feeling here.....TJM (Pune FC), Elko (EB), Krim (Mohun Bagan) with Subroto and Bhowmik going mad.   

I also want transfer fees to be applicable for Indian players and this will serve the Clubs well in the long run.

• debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Thought Pune would retain Calum Angus..
    What about Snoei? is he leaving too?
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Rumor : East bengal to bring ghana international
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Uttam Rai officially confirmed by the Demo SC. Now he has a club so let us see whether Win with have him in mind while selecting NT. He will have to get some playing time for that though
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    His Dempo contract begins from 1st June..he is free to try for foreign shores before that.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    having heard that few clubs had already rejected the chance to sign him means a NT call is still a long distant dream we shall say...
    @dhungel35 is he still getting calls for trials from european teams or is it asian team??
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    edited March 2014
    @shanker : getting calls for trials all depends on the agents contacts....if you look at Libero Sports client list you will more or less get the answer to your question.

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    there is some u23 tournament coming up...first let uttam getting select by wim...
  • harry191harry191 89 Points
    I like snoei..he should be given another season.calum angus is fantastic
This discussion has been closed.