2013-14 I-League Round 22 : Features battle of AFC Cup representatives

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    Bempo a new club...
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Brave display by United SC 0-0 FT.  Salgaocar title hopes takes a serious jolt now.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Prayag and bempo are 2 new clubs?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    something is better than nothing....atleast ten action+ are paying something to AIFF for showing i-league matches....DD will not pay anything ..its free govt. channel...so it is one of the part of revenue for Aiff...i know it is very less but still it is one of the source of earning money....and bcoz ten action has the contract they are also one of the main sponser of MUMBAI FC...
    How much they paying... I doubt it is much.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Bengaluru 6 points clear of Salgaocar now. Pune have a game in hand but against Churchill in away match, not expected to win. So Bengaluru very close to the title after this match
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Bengaluru 6 points clear of Salgaocar now. Pune have a game in hand but against Churchill in away match, not expected to win. So Bengaluru very close to the title after this match
    Bengaluru only 4 points clear with a game in hand, can go either way tomorrow vs. Shillong Lajong

Robin Singh is out 
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @Gaffertape Sorry, I checked again, turns out both of us are wrong. Bengaluru just 3 points clear with a game in hand. A difficult one though, as you rightly said.
    @Gaffertape Sorry, I checked again, turns out both of us are wrong. Bengaluru just 3 points clear with a game in hand. A difficult one though, as you rightly said.
    i'm expecting a goals filled draw, which is why I said 4 points  :P
    observations on yesterdays surprisingly exciting 0-0 draw between Salgaocar & Utd SC

That striker of USC is a 7-a-side player who is good at "Khep football" but no clue about the real game....they could've gambled on an Indian striker or loaned some from some I-League teams and got better returns...how he even has a visa to be in India I don't know...

Eric Brown may have started the season with some long range pile drivers, and his 1st in the match tested Karanjit...but if he wants a club next season , he better start pretending to be the striker that his agents claim he is....never makes a forward run into the box,,,instead hovers outside and shoots from ridiculous distances...has apace and can hold the ball up,,,but too lazy when compared to the likes of Taisuke Matsugae of Lajong or Kim of Rangdajied who are on the radar of top clubs

Doesn't matter how many times Novy Krapadia says " Salgaocar with their tikki-takki passing " ..they are a typical Derrick Perreira long ball team...he got success with Moga & Karpeh last year and has managed it with Dudu & Duffy... shit football and this reason alone is why I don't want them to win...or some dumb cunt here at Dwarka will think he shud be the next India team coach

Can someone please explain why/how the pedestrian Rocus Lamare or the ineffective Francis Fernandes keep getting in the India team ? Is Savio doing favours to his ex-club in the hope they bring him in some role when he gets sacked as Asst coach in the summer ?

if Salgaocar don't improve then Rangdajied & Pune FC are both likely to knock more points off them...
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I would be surprised if Novy knows what tiki-taka is. He probably believes it is just passing the bloody ball on the ground.