Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    edited March 2014
    Lol bengaluru lost that too to lajong lol :Dude

Bahut ud. Rahe thee Ab Seedha punk he kaat diye

Translation -they were flying to high (pride)now they're wings got cut
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    edited March 2014
    Anyone who watched the game tell me how the Bengaluru FC and Shillong game went? Would have loved to have seen Churchill Brothers v Pune... but I had to be somewhere
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Those games were not shown on TV. They showed only Sporting Clube de Goa vs Mohun Bagan today.
    Those games were not shown on TV. They showed only Sporting Clube de Goa vs Mohun Bagan today.
    I know I am just wondering if anyone went to the games here :P
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Wait for gaffer, he usually provides depth about these matches (almost makes me wonder why he does not pundit). Seriously, gaffer could become the Taylor Twellmen of Indian football.
    What does Taylor Twellman do that makes him so noticable?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    What does Taylor Twellman do that makes him so noticable?
    He reveals news about US Soccer before anyone else and he is always spot on. He was the first to report about Michael Bradley and Jermain Defoe joining Toronto. He was the first to reveal about Steve Cherundolo's retirement. He was the first to report the Camilo to Mexico deal.

Gaffer acts like that, he reports things here before they happen. Plus, like Twellmen, both provide good analysis.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Thanks mate....I have access , (videos) (sometimes) that the home clubs send to AIFF for referee evaluation and as per criteria. ..so thru inside sources. ..I get to see more games than most
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    I League 2013/14- Watch all the goals from the Churchill Brothers Goa vs Pune FC match. Brilliant comeback from the Red Machines to win the match 3-2

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    what the hell balwant done again 

beats 6 defenders to score goal