Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

AdminAdmin 240 Points
Dear Fanatics,

We would like to regularly upgrade and customize the Indian Football Forum on your requests. Please post your requests and ideas on how to make this forum better, user friendly and popular. Also if you have any complaints, you can slap them on us right here. Thanks,
IFN Admin Group
trojan

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Need massive promotion of this Forum and I believe it will be successful.

From last few months Indian Football Fans were looking for something like this,but please promote it(through facebook,Twitter whichever way you can).

From my side I can turn this forum into a top one with updates but please make sure you get more people here.

Thanks,
    Ash
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Need massive promotion of this Forum and I believe it will be successful.

From last few months Indian Football Fans were looking for something like this,but please promote it(through facebook,Twitter whichever way you can).

From my side I can turn this forum into a top one with updates but please make sure you get more people here.

Thanks,
    Ash

That's true. We will also chip in by getting friends into this forum. Good thing is that International football has also been included.

I would also request the IFN to keep the forum running even if people join slowly or if there's less activity. These things take time. With time I am sure more and more people will join. I have seen that Indian football fans are quite active and passionate in Internet forums/groups.

How long will it take to complete the forum work?
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Dear ashindia and rudra,

Thanks for your appreciation. We are very happy to find your support and to know that you are liking it. Yes, promotion is surely in our scheme of things. We also want to grow holding your hands as the fans are our true assets. We are sincerely putting in our efforts to make this forum match the world standards. Enjoy!

Admin
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I have installed the IFN Toolbar. One good thing is that it was giving I league score updates!!! Is it possible also to give score updates of other matches globally?
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    I have installed the IFN Toolbar. One good thing is that it was giving I league score updates!!! Is it possible also to give score updates of other matches globally?

We will give other results too. Also click the button - 'live scores' it will take you to a site which gives live scores of almost all football matches globally.
  • I along with other members were hoping to create a section for linking Blogs related to Indian football but were unable to find the proper place. Please help.
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    I along with other members were hoping to create a section for linking Blogs related to Indian football but were unable to find the proper place. Please help.

yes your idea is a good one. We have created a forum - Other Indian footy stuff - that should take care of the kind of posts you are talking about
  • while i was creating Man City F.C. thread, one question popped up is that can a registered member be allowed to make sub-forums. Like within Man city we might have various things to discuss...

Like Transfers, Upcoming matches, chat thread etc. which shall be only Man city specific...like that.

For each club their should be some space so that new threads could be added under the name of transfers, upcoming matches etc. We just can't make one thread for a club and indulge every discussion within the same...
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Ya....even I agree with the concern!
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    if possible please start doing some interviews
    top goal scorer updates both indian and foreigners