AFC ASIA CUP 2015

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    y the fuk star sports not broadcasting Asian cup? I am sure Asian cup will get more trp then renji trophy.
    atuljgmunna219777ashindia
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    @munna219777

It's this attitude that's detrimental to success. Who told you India is nowhere near them? Play the home matches in Kochi/Trivandrum and we'll ensure that Team India wins all the matches against these so called Asian giants. Meek support in Delhi is the biggest problem for Team India.

Last week, Barcelona lost to Real Sociedad by 0-1. The Spanish media was immediately filled with criticism which immediately spread to global media. It was soon followed by fake news like Messi leaving to Chelsea, Messi-Enrique rift, mostly propagated by Madrid media. Barcelona were proclaimed to be in their worst crisis ever, that too, when just 1 point behind Madrid. The team then responded by a 5-0 in the next match with Messi, Neymar, and Suarez all scoring. Suddenly, there is no crisis! Barca and Madrid are hugely successful because they are sore losers. Even a draw is painful to a Blaugrana.

In football, attitude means everything. I've never heard Xavi accept the superiority of an opposing team even when Barca played like shit. The only he'll say was, " We were the better team" even when the opposite was evident.

Mark my words! "India will make it's mark at 2019 AFC Cup." I'm a sore loser and I intend to stay so.
    gaffertapebida 25 samiammunna219777mohammedirshadgoalkeeparnamewtheldshibierrudrapreetam
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Australia defeated Kuwait in the curtain raiser 4-1
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Lol @atulig u r so high  ? why > if India play against Japan in kochi and we will win ?

Where was you when India loss against palestin in Kochi only >  ^:)^
    archakmunna219777goalkeeparreddevil87rudra
    Wrong! They played in Siliguri Bengal

It's difficult for me to come to terms with the pathetic status of our national team.
    munna219777mohammedirshadgoalkeeparrudrapreetambida 25
    edited January 2015
    Dude come on .. U r keralite and u dont know India played in Kochi against palestine in 2013...
    munna219777
    and u will say this video is also fake no made in kochi 

munna219777
    Well, I now find they've come here. My bad I didn't know and damn, we lost!

2013 was a difficult year for me professionally. I hardly slept then, had to give my passions a miss.
    gaffertapeashindiaspartamohammedirshadrudra
    @7negi

Since you've asked about Japan?

I believe that we must go into a match believing in the hardest terms that we will win even if it's against Brazil. After the match, if we lost, then so be it. But before match, there is no way that I'm going to accept that my team will loose!
    mohammedirshad
    @7negi

Lol! Indiavisionl was mocking Kerala Police to the core and in the end invited Brazil.
    :)>-