2014-15 I-League Round 2: The New Boys to Make Their Debut

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I would give them some time. The expectations are not that high to begin with as we do not expect them to beat Johor really but ya, I am still questioning their team. They looked a lot better in the Federation Cup and the Sree Stadium just does not have the same fortress feeling that the Bangalore Football Stadium gave off.
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2971 Points
    Kanteerava is huge stadium. Atmosphere won't look the same from TV. Crowd is scattered out. Majority of the south and north stand lower will empty. East block lower b was sold out. Game not upto the mark. I could see there is change happening in crowd shifting from west block a to east block lower which much closer to the game And long weekend ahead hence majority of the mass would have traveled home town.9k+ is not bad crowd... Please stop bitching... Expect MB/KEB/shillong teams ... None will get crowds...
    Ashlesh
  • 2724 was the official attendance at yesterday's Bharat FC game
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    in which 2500 are paid fans/free pass
    Domnicatuljg
  • RonnyRonny 10441 Points
    Cralos looked fit and probably the best midfielder in the match...good that he is not taking things lightly this time
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    tickets sold matters not the attendance.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Some people are so ignorant or rather behaving ignorant. Nobody has hatred towards success of BFC. But just watch them play and think for yourself. Is this a successfull team????

For those who will say that its initial stage of league, remember that BFC has been together for Durand Cup n Fed Cup. They should have been in top gear by now. But unfortunately they are installed only with first and reverse gear this year.
    ArsenalFan700goalkeeparAshleshatuljgshankarreddevil87
  • Bengaluru had a chance to strengthen the team this season,given they are the defending champions and playing in AFC also...They made very average signings and a an average Marquee
    ashindiaatuljgarchakreddevil87
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2971 Points
    Yes, I agree with the performance. We can't win every time with sub standard Indian and foreign players... But this is second game... you guys will be surprised... Hope I get visa intime to witness first competitive in foreign shores... Watch out BFC in coming days...
    munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Bengaluru FC honestly should part ways with Josh Walker. Guy has apparently looked ordinary at best in the Durand Cup and Federation Cup and now yesterday against Pune. Yes, I understand to give him time and also he has not been terrible but they are playing in Asia and will lose fans if results continue like this. They can probably at this point offer a short-term contract to a better player from the ISL for the same amount they are probably paying Walker.

Also, what Indians are available? They had a chance to go after the best un-contracted guys from the ISL but they did not take it. Now they can sign I believe Denzil Franco (injury permits) and Syed Nabi... get some experience at least.