The second innings of Stephen Constantine

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9950 Points
    edited February 2015
    At least he arrived ... ;)
    gopiajeeshPondicherryreddevil87ashindiabida 25
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9281 Points
    Whatever! Now that he's there, no point bitching about Stephen's decision. If we loose against Nepal, just sack the both of them, dump the current lot of players, get the U19 team as the NT with new coaching staff and start over.
    PondicherryMaddiesparta
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9950 Points
    Even if we lose to or draw with Nepal, I don't think we sack them. They -- and the players they select -- deserve more time. We should be sensible enough not to judge them in a week's performance ...
    bida 25
  • India should send under23 or 19 squad for saff cup
    ArsenalFan700
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    We are hosting the next SAFF Cup. It all depends on the schedule for next season. If we qualify for next round after defeating Nepal, then we have a tight schedule with ISL, Second Round away and Home Games, federation Cup and I-League. Let some other country host the tournament.
    coolgagan
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Nah! It's very important to gain fan base. Football is not popular in India as cricket in India. Its very critical for clubs to establish fan base as of now. What you intend to say is that we should host ISL in gulf countries like IPL?
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    no way India should and will host saff cup ...that tournament is good platform to test the youngsters who are performing well in i-league ...it will boost their confidence and will be known by home fans if they play matches for India in India.....
    If it is organised in some other SAAF country, India can send their U-23 squad. If we are the hosts, we will be compelled to put best Senior Side. Besides where is the time to organise SAAF Cup? Look at massive postponements in I-League. This I-League looks destined to go all the way to July it seems. 1-2 months and you are looking at ISL. We will struggle to find stadiums for home games in WCQ.
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Whether you want it or not, India is the host guys, every alternate edition. This was confirmed long back.
    This is a new concept-every alternate edition will be hosted by India. This thing never happened before in the history of SAFF Championship or SAF Gold Cup.