2014-15 I-League Round 6: Cause I am lazy!

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    There were 2 finger nails he was hanging on by...

Despite having Goan referee Tejas Nagvengkar ( inept and useless) , Colaco managed to not win against a woeful Kalyani Bharat FC...

The Derby is the last salvation , but more for his reputation than anything else..

The knives have been out for a while...and East Bengal officials have already started the vida process for Eelco... Armando Colaco will use "medical grounds " as the excuse to make an amicable departure...

Eelco will arrive after soon , and take over post Derby.  As Eelco has a Dutch passport, he won't have any issues getting his visa in time for India and the other Asian countries where they are due to play AFC games.
    ArsenalFan700munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    It is not that I do not trust you... I believe that Eelco is coming in, don't worry about that mate but surely Armando must know that he is gone so why even have him still coaching. Might as well have a caretaker or something in charge.
    If Armando wins the Derby...then he has never lost a derby game....will use that as PR...and also help get better settlement / pay-off to resign on medical grounds.....
    On a complete tangent....will AIFF have the balls to censure East Bengal staff and players for their conduct versus Bharat FC
  • RonnyRonny 10444 Points
    yeah I was going to bring that up..can u share more details..heard EB players acted like hooligans after the game
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    in last minute of added time robert pushed the blind ref. And few went to argue about the decision. They did wrong. But the ref was shameless. you are bound to react if someone takes such bad decisions again and again. robert should have been red carded though.
    Deb_Bangaffertape
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9281 Points
    The refree should have been given a good beating by the police for trying to incite crowd violence. Alas! With Armando coaching, its almost a boycott by the fans. 

I think Arindam should have been red carded as well if Robert were to be red carded. Indian football wont go anywhere with these fat bastards walking around the pitch as refrees. Aweful!
    dhritiman7footydip
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
  • Will AIFF have the ball to censure the ************ referee?