2014-15 I-League Round 17: Bagan's Toughest Test on the Road to Invincibility!

Comments

• AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @AesenalFan700
    Thanks, I came to know the name yesterday night, searched my own data base & never found him. Anyway is it not match fixing.....you depute a Referee who never ever graced the field in a I-League match and you depute in the match between No.1 & 2 and he is from the same region as home team ?
    Do FIFA depute a Referee in any key International fixture who has not even given the Assistant Referee's flag ? Exception proves the Rule and AIFF is master of exception and bizzare things.

Ram Malik, Jeje & Pankaj Moula are all in the 18 member squad. Ram Malik has Katsumi, Jeje has Balwant and Pankaj Moula has Sony Norde to dislodge. Unless they are injure or suspended, they just can not figure in first 11.
    bida 25 Deb_Ban
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Match fixing aside... just strange how anyone can just come in from no where and officiate a match!
    Deb_Ban
    @ArsenalFan700
    Agreed.
    Match fixing was just a sarcastic comment but I can't get away from the evil intentions of AIFF. Will they post a Referee and 2 Assistant Referees & the 4th. Referee from either Kolkata or Bengaluru if the match on 30 May between Mohun Bagan & BFC becomes the title decider ?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Who knows. Either way, you guys are in pretty much total command and if there is anything I know about in Indian football is that more often than not there will be a surprise every week... guaranteed. That is why I named this thread what I did because I literally thought there was a 95% chance of Bagan losing because that would be typical of Indian football for a team like Royal Wahingdoh, who have been doing great this season, to win here... just typical.
    I like to seet Priyobrat Singh posted in the Mohun Bagan v Wahingdoh match in Kolkata also and see how good he is. He must be a very good referee since AIFF all of a sudden invented him from no where.
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Maybe it was Sunando Dhar taking revenge on Sanjoy Sen for his comments about him..Looks like Mr.Dhar is not at all satisfied with the fine..He invents some north-east referees out of nowhere and cleverly makes sure that a high voltage top of the table match is not televised and kills off Mohun Bagan..I am sure he has a few tricks up his sleeve for Bagan's upcoming games..
    He is just a piece of ass shit! Such a SHAME!!
    AKB
    @debarghya89
    Very true. Sunando Dhar, Kushal Das & Subroto Dutta are the 3 henchmen of Prafooooool Patel who execute PP's plans and receive his blessings. I will just share a comedy experience I had in a recent match.
    Venue: Barasat Stadium
    Match: Mohun Bagan v Shillong Lajong FC
    During midway through the 1st.half Mohun Bagan defence thwarted a Shillong attack, Cornell Glenn (whom I consider a very dangerous striker) fell down near the 12 yd Penalty spot, Mohun Bagan countered attacked, Cornell Glenn was still lying. Then a Shillong defender got hold of the ball near their own Box and saw CG slowly getting up on his feet and sent in a long over head ball to him. Mr.Assistant Referee at time was grossly watching all the activities from the junction point of the Centre & touch line. CG saw that and knew only Debjit was there between him and the goal, went like a cheetah to the ball and turned and unleashed a bullet, Debjit threw himself to his right and saved it at the expense of a corner ! The Referee (Raktim Saha) in this case was helpless as AR was roaming near the centreline-touchline joint as if in an evening walk !
    When a coach criticizes he is fined, as AIFF very rightly insists on discipline, but the disciplinary authority themselves are most in disciplined and corrupted.
    gaffertapenamewtheldbida 25
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Its a big conspiracy against mohan bagan ac
    munna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    I think this is the worst discussion which I have seen in IFN
    U guys cant accept a loss and blame everyone
    Ronnydhritiman7
    To some knowledgeable Members...
    Loss is acceptable and is never debated. But when one is forced to lose by unfair means, it is unacceptable. If one does not protest against wrong doings then Good Luck to him. Football or for that matter any game involves passion & it is the expression of passion.
    Not every one is blamed here ,   a wrong system is blamed.
    In life, those who get affected they only shout. Tomorrow somebody's car may be crushed in the parking by some big truck....will he have a look and go home smiling or raise an alarm ?