Bharat FC

15678911»

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Bharat fc proved to be as useful to indian football as this emoticon :bz
    reddevil87archakrudrakartik91munna219777
  • The Bharat Forge Group backed side are all set to shut shop after less than an year of existence in Indian football’s top flight…
    Bharat FC have begun negotiations with their technical staff and the likes of players, namely Romuald Boco and Bobby Hassell who had penned a two-year deal at the start of 2014-15 season, Goal can reveal.
    It has been reliably learnt that Boco was present during the India versus Nepal international friendly, in Pune on Monday, and is in the Deccan City to get his final pay-off.
    According to sources close to Goal, the Bharat FC staff were intimated by Jagdish Agarwal, Vice-President, Finance at Bharat Forge, to not reply or communicate officially with the All India Football Federation (AIFF) and the I-League.
    As a consequence, unless owner Amit Kalyani decides to be a part of the meeting scheduled by Praful Patel, AIFF President with IMG-Reliance and fellow I-League clubs on Friday in Mumbai, none of the Bharat FC officials are expected to be present.
    It is believed that the club shall continue its youth team operations as they run an Under-15 and Under-19 teams.
    Source: Goal.com
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Why develop youth teams when they dont have a senior squad to supply to? There is hardly any money in the senior game let alone youth leagues.

Or are they hoping for transfers when the bigger clubs come calling in?
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Crap, no one will take anyone coming up from Bharat FC. They will keep the youth set up just keep the option of coming back if it suits them in future. AIFF ideally should cash in their bank guarantees but I am sure all that is just in papers. Shut this club already!
    munna219777
  • Big Businessman know legal loopholes and will not pay. I am sure that any of these Corporate clubs BFC, Bharat and in future also do not pay that 2.5 crore yearly fees to play as a Corporate club in I-League. There is no Bank Guarantee as they are big companies-Guarantee only from smaller companies.
    jithuv