Best Indian Football Website (Other than IFN)

Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
It would be unfair to say Indian Football Network as it is already the best by a landslide. Mainly due to the fact that all of use on here know what we are talking about. I am saying websites like Goal.com, Sportskeeda, etc.

Right now I dont rate any of them. I used to like goal.com but they are way to biased, every time a see an article by them they always are against the AIFF and thus the commentators are against AIFF, same with IMG, there was an article on IMG where there was an interview with the CEO of IMG and goal.com depicted him as an idiot for saying that it is unusual to see the best players in State League. The readers comments where all against IMG all of a sudden because of what goal.com said.

Same with sportskeeda which obviously is hoping that India is ran in the Euro way. Well good luck. Even that facebook page they have is becoming moronic, same with some of the commentors on the page. There is a person on there that believes that I-League should be 16 teams, 5 from Goa, 5 from Kolkata, 2 from Maha, 5 from NE. And the Admin agreed. I was so pissed. First off that is 17 teams not 16 and if our league was like that then we would be out of business in less than a season.

The Hard Tackle has lost it for me in the last few weeks. Before I loved it, best thing in Indian Football but now they are focusing to much on Goa and Kolkata. Even on there Daily news report its always either Kolkata or Goa. This is India, there is news everywhere else. That is why I created the Daily thread. Its ridiculous. At least here we have experts who know what were talking about and who talk about all of India, and more.

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited March 2012
    Sportskeeda: For God's sake you call that a source people? They are an open blog and anybody can write any crap and get it published straightaway. I had written an article there more than a year back. It was published within 5 minutes of submission. So you know how much of editing is done. They are content hungry. I stopped writing there when I saw the crap piling up. There was no more pride in it.

As of today, I never ever click on a link that leads me to Shitkeeda.

TheHardTacke:Respect. Very good people associated with it. I like the depth of analysis in their articles and the way they published series of articles on past legends and future stars. Their live updates of I-league matches last year was a big lifeline. I understand that the people in THT are having parallel fulltime job and that is why may be they are not publishing a lot. But any-day I would put Quality over Quantity

Goal.com:Agree with what @arsenalfan says
  • Ya I agree with what you said about TheHardTackle @somesh they know what they are saying. The news though is more focused on those two places, sometimes NE and Maha. I do love there reports on past and current legends and they where the ones that helped me keep up with transfers.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Ya I agree with what you said about TheHardTackle @somesh they know what they are saying. The news though is more focused on those two places, sometimes NE and Maha. I do love there reports on past and current legends and they where the ones that helped me keep up with transfers.
    ya the main problem with hardtackle is that their main source lies in goa and kolkatta , and they miss out covering the state of football in other part of countries most of the time....may be they should think of getting some sources in other places mainly NE ,north and south which are hardly covered by national media for indian football
    or else they are one of the most dependable site to get one updated about indian football
  • Agreed 100%. At least they will tell the truth and do some research.
  • Hello there :D....I do agree that we tend to focus on Goa and Kolkata, mainly because we are from those places and we are more in tune with news/updates from there. We have been looking for a writer from NE from a long time but to no avail.
  • No mention of barefoot magazine? They are not a proper site per se but personally I have been very impressed with the work they have done so far..
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    barefoot is a different category altogether. As you mentioned, it is not a proper site but an online magazine
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    barefoot is altogether best online magazine ever from india way ahead of other magazines in any section...they had been doing spectacular works so far
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    What about 90 mintues? Has anyone followed it? I am just curious. There was lot of hype at least when released.
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    This is the best place for footy discussions and has the best fans no doubt.Even AIFF officials log-in through fake names( ;) :)) )