Best Indian Football Website (Other than IFN)

Comments

• AdminAdmin 240 Points
    This is the best place for footy discussions and has the best fans no doubt.Even AIFF officials log-in through fake names( ;) :)) )
    :D
  • @Somnath_Sengupta OMG I did not know you were here to. I love your daily updates and hope you guys get an NE reporter soon. You guys are a step up over goal.com and sportskeeda.

BTW thank you for doing the daily updates, really helped me on wikipedia editing
  • @Somnath_Sengupta OMG I did not know you were here to. I love your daily updates and hope you guys get an NE reporter soon. You guys are a step up over goal.com and sportskeeda.

BTW thank you for doing the daily updates, really helped me on wikipedia editing
    Thanks....I have been here for a quite a while now :s

Thanks....I have been here for a quite a while now :s

Ya I know, we have chatted a few times here before but this is the first time I realized that you were the one who wrote on TheHardTackle. :)
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    i would say goal724.com for score tracking decent database,also soccerway.com
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    What about 90 mintues? Has anyone followed it? I am just curious. There was lot of hype at least when released.
    90 MINUTES is not online...I do check there mag sometimes...Its mainly European football with couple of articles on Indian football and 1 Indian player profile... Its mainly like goal.com as the people involved are from goal.com

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    hey guys don't forget kolkatafootball.com - I know they are kolkata centric, bad english, unattractive site...but they really give some of the 'breaking news', score updates, even cover tournaments which no one else covers like state tournaments and some other local leagues..... In terms of marketing they are not ahead but in terms of utility, when u need quick update, they are the best

The hardtackle - in terms of detailed articles they are really good, infact the BEST. But I dont like many of their Indian football writers. But, Somnath Sengupta, remains my favorite Indian football writer...no debates there :)
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    the one thing i liked about the sportskeeda team is that they know how to market their site and also how to get the social networking to its best.....they possess the best following fb pages both in football and hockey both of them were struggling to get the fans together online in the past....that is the reason why i have a bit of respect for them despite their poor editing works and some quality of works...
  • the one thing i liked about the sportskeeda team is that they know how to market their site and also how to get the social networking to its best.....they possess the best following fb pages both in football and hockey both of them were struggling to get the fans together online in the past....that is the reason why i have a bit of respect for them despite their poor editing works and some quality of works...
    That is because they took the name "Indian National Football Team". They at first pretended to be the real deal then decided to come out. Also they had other smaller pages which they combine and that is how they have 26,000 fans.

Kolkata Football is good, not great but good.
  • kolkatafootball.com has some wonderfully dedicated people working behind it. But they are pretty unprofessional. Plus the site is html based so its look and feel is not that attractive. However, they are probably the best site when it comes to actual on-field reporting. I was very impressed with their coverage of G-Group football academy recently.

@rudra thanks :D