Best Indian Football Website (Other than IFN)

Comments

• shankar wrote:
    usaindia wrote:
    you guys are firstfew in marketplace for indianfootball,take advantage of it and make a dependable website.

absolutely correct the market is very new and almost untouched....the best entering site is gonna get easily established themselves the way cricinfo is for indians in cricket may be one of hardtackle/indiasoccernet could be for indian football in next 3-5 years

Why cant both. Here in the United States we have tons of pages for American Soccer. Sites like soccerbyives.net or insideminnesotasoccer.com or even majorleaguesoccertalk.com are some of my favorites.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    shankar wrote:
    archak wrote:
    i am working alone on the sites content and any help by you guys would be appreciated

may be you should try getting someone along with you i would think you should try getting along with @debraj as he is having his blog on indian football and is regular in updating the articles and other info on his own in excellent way

had asked @deb_ban but he said he cant give much time since this being his last year in college and his first year as intern....
    arsenalfan wrote:
    @archak

When you do player profiles try adding there career stats. As in sense the beginning of there career. You can get that off wikipedia. If you want I could go on wikipedia and post the url to the players that have there full career stats on there page.

@arsenalfan
    would be helpful if you group the links clubwise.....
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited March 2012
    archak wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    @archak

When you do player profiles try adding there career stats. As in sense the beginning of there career. You can get that off wikipedia. If you want I could go on wikipedia and post the url to the players that have there full career stats on there page.

@arsenalfan
    would be helpful if you group the links clubwise.....

Sure. When I will try getting it probably in the next hour. Just note that I wont give you stats for players in Shillong Lajong, Sporting Goa and Pune FC yet as I still need to do some major editing on those pages.
    alright..... but going to create the player profiles after 25th of this month... so if possible update the stats by then....
  • archak wrote:
    alright..... but going to create the player profiles after 25th of this month... so if possible update the stats by then....

Ya I should be done by then, been slacking off lately but surely this deadline you gave me will get me back into it. :)
  • soccertubsoccertub 124 Points

what about soccertub ? i find it interesting :D

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> soccertub said:
    > what about soccertub ? i find it interesting :D

well, soccertub finds soccertub interesting, what's the news there?

you need to explain why anyone else should find it interesting

need a few volunteers for my site..... Indian Soccernet... their job is:

1. Create and Maintain Player Profile
    2. Create and Maintain Club Profile

all wiki editors you may find this interesting