ISL Team Banter - Just for Fun

Well just to start a thread to let out your frustrations and anguish against other teams in a funny quote, Try not to have F's and D's here :)

Delhi Dynamos - Massive stadium for a Chalta hai fan base, Funny you get the majority of the crowd in after 15 mins, Something even the commentators notice. The real reason for people coming late is to avoid parineeti waving to them as part of the pre match "Pump up".
Did you also notice there is a huge gap between the pitch and the fans? That is recommended distance suggested by the health ministry for the safety of the eyes to see the bright orange and the gory Foot titled "Thok Thenge".

Well that line is gonna stay on for a few years. Did you notice the foot in the logo? The boots are pointing up rather than kicking the ball. Thats a straight red these days.
footydipgoalkeepararchakmohammed_87hassan

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    Kerala Blasters - Massive crowd for watching 0-0 matches and milagres play. Plus Nirmal plays with them.
    The reason india has a poor showing in the oscars is bcos all the good actors are in the blasters. Hell even a kid and greviously injure Nandy with a pillow only for him to miraculously getting up after 5 mins.

Funny watching the 3rd choice GK baretto, Even James was laughing at his flapping game.

Domnicfootydiparchaksparta
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    FC Goa - Land of historically I-league champions where you dont have fans. Heavy Hype created throughout one that is "Never Before Seen" in Goa. All rest of us saw was a few pics of FC goa flags and graphics in vehicles, Then a homeless family standing near the stadium so the poster can post them as waiting for match day tickets all overnight.
    Fans crying after the match? All i could see is Fans running off to the nearest exit even before the decisive penalty was taken.
    What next? Goa robbed of finals? they couldnt score over two legs even against panicky arnab!! 
    footydipgoalkeeparmohammed_87hassanarchakatuljgnamewtheldsparta
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I'll restart... FC Goa sucks!
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Yeah man, I get kicks when 200 pics are posted here as to how people are waiting all night for tickets and all almost like a Football worldcupish kind a fever and frenzy, The fact is its a stadium which can accommodate a max 19k of which 17500 is blocked for politicians and family and then extended family.

I cant believe why they even bother to stand in queue to get tickets.

:)
    atuljgsparta
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Worse if it becomes 3-0 against Goa, The extended family runs out of the stadium first.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    :0 I think they saw the 4th goal at home when they ran.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    i wonder what draws people like khalid jamil and anelka to mumbai. but i guess for anelka to get some results he could learn some "girja" tactics from jamil.