Blackburn Rovers Matches

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Rovers lost to WBA after conceding in 89th min...now they are languishing just above Bolton. Well done Venky's u just destroyed a perfectly ok club with crazy decisions
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Some decent run of form for Rovers in EPL, 1-1 draw away from home at Everton today.Only lost 1 match in last 5 games winning 2 and drawing 2.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    good luck rovers today
  • My club just killed Blackburn. Shot in the face for Venkeys. They need to now have an emergency meeting because they cant run a club and they could use some help. They will get relegated but for the 2012-13 Football League Championship I want to following changes...
    1) Get rid of deadwood like Dann. Scott Dann is shit.
    2) Get rid of Kean. He is a good assistant but his coaching skills are very much worrying. I would bring in Neil Warnock or Steve Bruce who are both willing to come back into managing.
    3) Spend on the defense. The offense is good but defensively they need help. I would buy Mannone from my Arsenal as he is young and talented but wont make it at Arsenal and I would go for some Major League Soccer player like AJ DeLaGarza. Young and talented is what they should go after.

If Venkeys want to win back fans and media they should do this. No more promises for Maradona or the fact they will sign Thierry Henry or whatever.
    Blackburn Rovers 2-0 Wolves FT

For the first time BB rovers are placed safe in 16th position with 25pts
  • ashindia wrote:
    Blackburn Rovers 2-0 Wolves FT

For the first time BB rovers are placed safe in 16th position with 25pts

Good news for them, hoping this gives more breathing space for Kean who now has a personal bodyguard.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    it seems wigan is almost sure of relegation with most likely chances of wolves to go down and it is gonna be between qpr, bolton and rovers for the final spot...
    rovers recent form makes me predict a survival this season
    shankar wrote:
    it seems wigan is almost sure of relegation with most likely chances of wolves to go down and it is gonna be between qpr, bolton and rovers for the final spot...

They will survive atleast for the sake of holy cow and save India's image
    3:-O
  • shankar wrote:

I hope Wolves stay up (my 3rd favorite team, my mums home town). Sadly there owner is a shithead who thinks that investing 40 million pounds into more seats at the stadium is better than using it on players.