SK Kamal Gold CUP 2015

Comments

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Thank you East Bengal for participating, this is what clubs need to do for Indian football

Goa clubs should also organize lusofomia club tournament ,even u23 or u10 will do but play
    deepakcDeb_Ban
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    It is high time they should revive all old Trophies / Cups. Rovers Cup, Bandodkar Trophy, Durand Cup, Airlines Gold Cup. Atleast non ISL Indian players will get noticed. DSK is allowed to organise tournament but say Durand Cup is stopped.
    kartik91samiamdeepakc
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    I am shocked at the way East bengal supporters are standing by their team in all social and local forums even after this heavy loss in the finals. Couple of years back it was absolutely unimaginable. Everybody just wanted to win and no matter how. I am glad that supporters have shown maturity and are very patient with the club and players. A special thanks must be given to the fan clubs they are really making some progressive efforts for the clubs wellbeing, I have been following indian football very closly for last 8 years and an East Bengal devotee since then but this sort of matured behaviour from fans across all ages have given me immense pleasure. Long live East Bengal
    munna219777samiamdeepakcEastBengalPride
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    I am shocked at the way East bengal supporters are standing by their team in all social and local forums even after this heavy loss in the finals. Couple of years back it was absolutely unimaginable. Everybody just wanted to win and no matter how. I am glad that supporters have shown maturity and are very patient with the club and players. A special thanks must be given to the fan clubs they are really making some progressive efforts for the clubs wellbeing, I have been following indian football very closly for last 8 years and an East Bengal devotee since then but this sort of matured behaviour from fans across all ages have given me immense pleasure. Long live East Bengal
    gaffertapeEastBengalPrideBaberto
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9281 Points
    @sourav Part of the fact that EB played with the reserves and one stop gap foreigner (Orok) and without Dong. I know I would be reacting very differently if we would get a similar result with a full strength squad.
  • samsam 16425 Points

What a goal by Bag 
    :x
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2971 Points
    Still maturity needs to be matured. I couldn't watch AFC cup match peacefully in Singapore with EB fans. Whole match he(fan) abused in bengali towards players.
    deepakcNagendramunna219777namewtheld
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    @maddie good to know there were eb fans abroad
    munna219777
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2971 Points
    Lot of fans there for East Bengal in abroad
    deepakc
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29575 Points
    @imsourav: Pleasantly shocked, I suppose? Agree with you on that point, though there was some mud-slinging between East Bengal and Bangladeshi fans in FB after the finals regarding who were the better team, who are the real Bangals etc. Some people really need to grow up. As Maddie said, even maturity needs to be matured.
    samiamdeepakc