2015-16 I-League Round 3: The Kolkata Derby

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    And pune continue their tradition of having a shoddy performance in ileague. Aizawl is the Bournemouth of this season they have the same fearless mindset....just wish they had a mote lethal imported finisher.....
    ArsenalFan700munna219777Nagendra
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited January 2016
    Ill take nameWTHeld liking that comment as a yes to the blog.

Would be cool in order to add pics and stuff.
    Deb_Ban
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    Good game by Aizawl FC. Despite the fact DSK played with extremely defensive 4-5-1 AFC managed to score  2 goals within first half itself. With each match AFC seems gradually moving away from relegation contenders to a mid table. PS: today was the bday of the jap guy who scored the second goal. Guess it  surely been a memorable day for him.

Btw does DSK have any sort of relegation immunity like Bharat FC did?
    munna219777deepakc
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9281 Points
    @Nikhil sadly yes. I hope DSK shuts shop a la Bharat FC post the season. These nincompoops have nothing to contribute to Indian football.
    munna219777nikhil
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Did Zuala play? If not, what is DSK doing with him? He should be playing all the matches. 
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7105 Points
    Too early to say that
    They've got infrastructure ,well maintained youth teams and a good head coach
    They've already contributed more than Bharat fc-lallianzuala changte 
    please don't degrade them by comparing to Bharat FC in fact pls dont compare anyone with Bharat Fc 
    deepakcArsenalFan700atuljgkartik91sanvedjadhav
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7105 Points
    Zuala is unavailable as he is playing with DSK u18 squad in the u18 league
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Then instead of back door entry, why didnt they play in 2nd Division and qualify on merit? Direct Corporate entry is harming Indian Football. They are not paying 2.50 crore fees either. Coming directly without any merit means team is not at that level. They also know that they cannot be relegated even if they lose all the matches. They have hardly any ticket paying fans who will come to the stadium.

I have more respect for Minerva and Fateh that they are slogging it out in 2nd Division.
    AKB
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I think every team that joins I-League structure should win the league in the debut season. That sounds reasonable. But here is a paradox I am not able to solve. What happens when 2-3 yes qualify/join the I-League. Guess at least two of them will be worthless
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Its not about winning only. Top level league, I-league, should not get fly-by-night operators. First prove the club in 2nd Division and then come in I-league.

AKB