Round 7 : Redemption time for some , new hope for others.

12345679»

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Thread for round 8 please
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Can do it in an hour...
    @ArsenalFan700 must be busy with his new girl !
    munna219777Deb_Bandeepakcreddevil87
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Playing with his GF Pussy(Cat) may be.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @gaffertape That, and I also gave you the reigns in a way... you have more information than I will ever have.
    gaffertape
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7108 Points
    "We still have Eugeneson (Lyngdoh) out, Udanta (Singh) and Ranjan Singh missing because we've actually stuck to the rules and released the players to the camp, unlike certain other teams."
    "Mohun Bagan have been fortunate. They've been looked upon favourably. They got one of their games postponed and another brought forward. They actually got drove to the airport by the AIFF, so they've been more fortunate than us,”“We've built a squad allowing for people to be injured or away. We've got a competitive squad. Jeje (Lalpekhlua) and Pronay (Halder) got called for the South Asian Games so maybe they may be missing as well. So Mohun Bagan may be missing key players too if they've stuck to the rules,”  We seem to get goals from all over and it shows that we're a functional team.

“The foreigners are their (Bagan’s) main threat and they're heavily reliant on their foreign players. It's a club that invests and relies on foreigners. As a football club in India you normally have one eye on developing Indian football and you have a responsibility to do that. But we all saw what happened with Mallick in one of the previous games. The U-22 lad got substituted after 13 minutes. It shows the makeup of Mohun Bagan and what they're here for,”

-Ashley Westwood

This is getting juicy :p

munna219777deepakcgoalkeeparkartik91sanvedjadhavshankarreddevil87
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    In recent days Westwood endearing himself to East Bengal fans quite a lot, so my question is how advanced are the talks? @gaffertape any ideas?
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    To,
    Mr Ashley Westwood

According to the rules, BFC was supposed to pay 2.5 Crore Rupees every year to play I-League as Corporate Team. Did you pay to AIFF?????
    Trying to adjust against Prize money, Match subsidy but still never reach that figure. 3 years total amount due is 7.5 Crore Rupees. First pay and then show Rules.
    goalkeeparSoccerloverDeb_BanAKBreddevil87