Round 8 : The Half way stage ! Some 6 pointers at both ends of the table

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6450 Points
    MB is better organized and has good attacking players.... kean lewis has good control on the ball...

In next game, BFC need to have Seiminlen Doungel in starting line-up...
    munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points
    As an East Bengal fan wasn't pleased with Bagan's victory one bit, but was really glad that they snubbed the bigmouth Ashley Westwood. However good a coach you are, you should understand that racial abuse has no place in sports. However, I don;t think that BFC's title chances are mostly over. Along with MB, they still are the title-contenders IMO. After one bad match, their ability to spring back is remarkable, not to forget that they are the most consistent performers of the League for the past two seasons.
    usaindiamunna219777
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9281 Points
    Yeah and they are gonna miss them for a while. Thats not an excuse for such pathetic football that too at home with a noisy crowd of 10K behind you. You build a squad with multiple players for every position. 
    munna219777
  • If am not wrong, Ashley is the only coach who plays with two foreign defenders in the I-League! So, what crap he talks about Bagan being over reliant on the foreigners to deliver? 

I think early success has gone into his head and he has become way too arrogant. U r considered a performer, if u can sustain performance and he has failed miserably so far this year.

However, its not over yet for BFC.
    gaffertapeEastBengalPrideusaindiamunna219777
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    common BFC what happened to you
    AKBatuljg
  • MB are rightfully the champions of India. Signing Sony Norde was a game changer for them
    munna219777Deb_BanAKB
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Official crowd for the match please
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    The only way to develop backups is by having a good state league while the reality show disrupts all domestic football Karnataka doesn't have it and BFC apparently don't see eye to eye with KFA......sooner or later BFC will realize the need for it to groom its youngsters ....
  • @usaindia Nothings happened with ur club!

When u play mindless mind games and thereby distract yourself  from the main objective, the results are evident!

Forget about Bagan - they are one of the best team in this league; when u had lost to a 10 men SCG - and that too, to a old warhorse(Odafa), that should have been enuf to press the panic button and do some introspection... 
    munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9950 Points
    I am really happy for Kean Lewis. His performance will be noticed.