Go United !!

12346»

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Man Shiity and Chelsea a game to watch (:| . A game I prefer for draw. Both of them are shits. >:)
  • no had barca been a 2nd div. club.he wud hv nevr went there.he went 2 win trophies.boyhood club is just n excuse.he betrayed afc.that's wat i biliv.

Of course he would not leave if Barca were second division. That is why I think OX will stay because Southampton will never be big.

Yes trophies were part of it but Barca was his home club and all the players and his father talking to him did not help.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited March 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    no had barca been a 2nd div. club.he wud hv nevr went there.he went 2 win trophies.boyhood club is just n excuse.he betrayed afc.that's wat i biliv.
    Of course he would not leave if Barca were second division. That is why I think OX will stay because Southampton will never be big.

Yes trophies were part of it but Barca was his home club and all the players and his father talking to him did not help.

when fabregas went there for his return to home club may be to win trophies he did the same way he was doing with arsenal but same cannot be said about players like nasri who took money over loyalty....
  • Exactly. Plus did you know that Fabregas took a pay cut just to go to Barcelona.
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited March 2012
    UTD on top of PL :p
    since SChOLES1822 made comeback
    utd hv managed 2 win 25 pts out of possible 27