Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

With the end of the I-League season, the transfer market in Indian Football for the season 2016-17 is already heating up so here we go again! Unlike last season, this time around, we will have all kinds of Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17 at one place to avoid confusion. This means that whether it is ISL 2016 Transfer News or I-League Transfer News for the 2016-17 season, it shall be discussed here! Hopefully we would not have to be bothered about this next season onwards.

Discuss 2016-17 season of Indian football transfer news, rumours, gossips, speculations and everything.
Mohun Bagan players, East Bengal players, I-League transfers 2016-17, Bengaluru FC news, Dempo SC, Churchill Brothers, Pune FC, Shillong Lajong transfers etc.

Eventually we hope to compile the full Mohun Bagan Team List 2016-17, East Bengal Squad and Bengaluru FC team list etc. Please note that there will be no separate thread for ISL 2016 Player Transfers since there will certainly be a lot of overlaps. Also we are closing down the Transfer News thread for the last season. So let the discussions begin!
munna219777thebeautifulgamedeepakcsanvedjadhavkuldeep007

Comments