Blackburn Rovers Matches

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    a win in next match will more or less secure the PL status of rovers and i wish in next season venkys bring some professionalism in their way of running the club as we can see some furious local fans
  • Venkys will have to do a lot more to win back the majority of the fans of Blackburn, loosening their purse strings for the next season would be good. They came with a lot of promises but did not live upto the expectations, hence some of the anger towards them is justified. However, I can only hope the tough times are over and we can look forward to a great relationship between the fans and the owners. Another clean cheet on Saturday please?..0-3 to Rovers.
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Venkys will have to do a lot more to win back the majority of the fans of Blackburn, loosening their purse strings for the next season would be good. They came with a lot of promises but did not live upto the expectations, hence some of the anger towards them is justified. However, I can only hope the tough times are over and we can look forward to a great relationship between the fans and the owners. Another clean cheet on Saturday please?..0-3 to Rovers.

More than BB Rovers they have been concentrating on opening new branches of Venky's Express all over India. >:) :-j
  • True, they have their parent company to run too, but I believe there should be another long term plan in place as well for Rovers. They have a $3 bil company, they canot be very naive as people make them out to be.
  • Venky's stupid team losing now :(|)
  • Only 2-1. Not bad. Still way better than every single Indian football club. ;)
  • AjithAjith 0 Points
    Last match loss is a huge blow imo.
    Rovers now have 8 matches remaining. 4 are unwinnable (against ManU,Liverpool,Spurs and Chelsea).
    Remaining 4 are winnable (WBA away,Swansea away, Wigan and norwich home).
    The home matches against wigan and norwich are really crucial now.
  • Ajith wrote:
    Rovers now have 8 matches remaining. 4 are unwinnable (against ManU,Liverpool,Spurs and Chelsea).

Dont be to worried. Blackburn managed to beat Man U at OLD TRAFFORD earlier in the season. And also YESTERDAY WIGAN beat LIVERPOOL.

Surprises might come.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Ajith wrote:
    add swansea to unwinnable matches as they seem to be the best among promoted teams and had given a run for money to some/all top teams...other 3 teams are definitely winnable and if i can predict a surprise it would be the north london club and definitely liverpool and chelsea draw is a possibilty
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    shankar wrote:
    Ajith wrote:
    add swansea to unwinnable matches as they seem to be the best among promoted teams and had given a run for money to some/all top teams...other 3 teams are definitely winnable and if i can predict a surprise it would be the north london club and definitely liverpool and chelsea draw is a possibilty

Really, Swansea is the discovery of the season as per the EPL is concerned. They truly deserve the place where they are. The way they play and the giant killer that they are will make anybody to love them. I was watching Arsenal v Swansea (home team), I was rooting for Arsenal (favs in EPL other than ManUtd), but at the end of the match I started liking them more than Arsenal. Their play is swift, short passing and not typical english play of long ball. Best player has to be Joe Allen. He is going to a star in EPL surely.