I-League Round 22

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    i also think that mumbai fc got much better squad than what they were playing in last season when they finished in top half with only major departure being anas...
    with the arrival of some good talents like cavin lobo and fakruudin i did expected a bit more attacking mentality from khalid....but to my surprise all i get to see from all reports is that he is playing the most defensive game in i-league

@projenator: thanks for the analysis....as i was missing the game with my college and got to know about the match results & analysis in better way than what i would have expected
  • sabir wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    updated my KEB vs Mumbai FC post match analysis, just the Khalid Jamil point, yet to write on the good work put in by Robin today, it's important to highlight when he has a good game given that such instances were rare this season

Robin had a good start this season; scored in the Fed Cup but probably his groin injury hampered his form later. Now he looks sharp since the IFA Shield (especially the SLFC match). If I am not wrong it was his 12th or 13th I -league match this season. Though he scored only 3 , he had contributions in many for his team mates. His right foot is his negetive point. If he works on it, we will get what we are looking for national team.

It's clearly evident that the counseling sessions which TJM made him sit with the sports psychologist Soumitro definitely helped. He might be a very showy character but with a very feeble mind which can't handle failure. When he gets all the attention, he is super charged up but once he faces criticism or has a few consecutive bad days in office, he looses motivation to even get on the field and play which TJM has repeatedly mentioned in his daily meet and greet with the press.

You are very right about his right foot, he just can't shoot with it, can barely even pass accurately. I just don't get it how Khalid Jamil and his defenders could not stop him from scoring. If you observe the video footage very carefully, Dhanachandra Singh gave him yards of space to turn and shoot through his left while he had Robin's right blocked, which is the wrong side to block in the first place. This season Subrata had Kinshuk block his scoring side and I am sure you have seen how pissed he gets when you block his scoring side, I find it a lot of fun to watch his on field antics then.

• where can you see recorded games?
  • which games of today can be watched in TV today? both in ten plus and news time bangla?
  • projenator wrote:
    sabir wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    updated my KEB vs Mumbai FC post match analysis, just the Khalid Jamil point, yet to write on the good work put in by Robin today, it's important to highlight when he has a good game given that such instances were rare this season

Robin had a good start this season; scored in the Fed Cup but probably his groin injury hampered his form later. Now he looks sharp since the IFA Shield (especially the SLFC match). If I am not wrong it was his 12th or 13th I -league match this season. Though he scored only 3 , he had contributions in many for his team mates. His right foot is his negetive point. If he works on it, we will get what we are looking for national team.

It's clearly evident that the counseling sessions which TJM made him sit with the sports psychologist Soumitro definitely helped. He might be a very showy character but with a very feeble mind which can't handle failure. When he gets all the attention, he is super charged up but once he faces criticism or has a few consecutive bad days in office, he looses motivation to even get on the field and play which TJM has repeatedly mentioned in his daily meet and greet with the press.

You are very right about his right foot, he just can't shoot with it, can barely even pass accurately. I just don't get it how Khalid Jamil and his defenders could not stop him from scoring. If you observe the video footage very carefully, Dhanachandra Singh gave him yards of space to turn and shoot through his left while he had Robin's right blocked, which is the wrong side to block in the first place. This season Subrata had Kinshuk block his scoring side and I am sure you have seen how pissed he gets when you block his scoring side, I find it a lot of fun to watch his on field antics then.

At least he is young and the offseason is almost here... he can work on his weak foot all summer which is what a professional should be doing. Professionals should only have at most 1 month of vacation is which the only thing they should keep SUPER CONTROL over is how much they eat. The rest should be with a personal trainer getting back into shape and improving.

For Robin Singh I would recommend he takes a vacation for HALF of May. Then the second half of May he trains with a personal trainer as the under-22 qualifiers will start soon and he will be there. Then for all of June I suspect he will be with the India U22 team. Then for the first half of July take another vacation and then from the second half of July to August train.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    lajong vs sporting goa no score at half time
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    sporting wins 1-0 scored by adil khan
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    btw, kolkatafootball.com seems hacked
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Can't view it :( Not a member of the group

So, hosting related issues? Seems as if they were using Windows Hosting. I guess they have enough contacts to renew their hosting and also they should shift to some Linux hosting plan