I-League Round 22

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    back to the old story of foreigners stealing the show in main matches by scoring goals #-o

Let them score though. Why ruin there fun. While we are at it lets give them 2 crore a game.

seriously these goan and bengal clubs need to get some brains before spilling money one poor level foreigners ...when you could afford a better player...
    and most of them dont like to try their luck with players from better league and also want to see instant results from them...but thing to notice is that even beckham or henry were not at their best in starting season and when they got themselves to the situation only did they able to lead their team to finals
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    back to the old story of foreigners stealing the show in main matches by scoring goals #-o

Let them score though. Why ruin there fun. While we are at it lets give them 2 crore a game.

seriously these goan and bengal clubs need to get some brains before spilling money one poor level foreigners ...when you could afford a better player...
    and most of them dont like to try their luck with players from better league and also want to see instant results from them...but thing to notice is that even beckham or henry were not at their best in starting season and when they got themselves to the situation only did they able to lead their team to finals

Na the foreigners we have are better than MESSI and RONALDO!

ODAFE IS THE FACE OF INDIA! His professionalism should be learned from the small baby Sunil Chhetri and the unprofessional Baichung Bhutia who created that stupid peace of poop United Poop FC.

BTW Thierry Henry has been in MLS for 2 and a half years and it took him till YESTERDAY to actually get a hat-trick.
    arsenalfan wrote:

ODAFE IS THE FACE OF INDIA! His professionalism should be learned from the small baby Sunil Chhetri and the unprofessional Baichung Bhutia who created that stupid peace of poop United Poop FC.

BTW Thierry Henry has been in MLS for 2 and a half years and it took him till YESTERDAY to actually get a hat-trick.

or you having some odd bad day or getting pissed with indian football??
    we shall keep the hope alive till april 24 and decide whther to continue with following indian football or shift to other interest
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

we shall keep the hope alive till april 24 and decide whther to continue with following indian football or shift to other interest
    april 24 ????
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

No my day is great. I am getting work done. I passed my drivers test this morning and I got an I-Phone. Things are great for me. Also I have u18 Academy Trials in 2 weeks. I have also been invited to two college soccer meets (both of which I rejected for personal reasons) so life is looking up.

Its Indian football that is pissing me off. I doubt April 24th will be a good day. The only thing that will happen that day is me doing the easiest Geometry midterm ever and getting 100% on it. I will then come home and go on my laptop and see the brains of AIFF and IMG come into news.
    archak wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

april 24 ????

the day when the fate of i-league is gonna decided as aiff asked for that date i suppose for a meeting with clubs and decide about the future of league
  • dont worry btw. I have calmed down.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited April 2012
    shankar wrote:
    archak wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

april 24 ????

the day when the fate of i-league is gonna decided as aiff asked for that date i suppose for a meeting with clubs and decide about the future of league

thanks a lot for the info @shankar
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    match btw arrows and hal sc started<div>0-0 25 mins</div>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    HAL 0-1 Pailan Arrows HT