Online Chatting

Comments

• rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    @arsenalfan u need not take effort to remember my b'day,...there is fb to help you out

BTW what are you doing here today??you should be enjoying the day with friends and family

I would but my mom, brother and sister are in the states and only my grandparents (Dads side) and my Dad are in England with me and they are trying to get some banking stuff done. May go somewhere today.

Tomorrow I am seeing Arsenal take on Man City.

Enjoy as much u can today coz tomm is gonna be a sad day

:P :bz

Why?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Arsenal taking Man City!!!
  • rudra wrote:
    Arsenal taking Man City!!!

Man CIty are shit away from home. Arsenal are beasts at home. Plus I am undefeated when I go to Arsenal games and the opponent only scored once when I was there and that was Wolverhampton. I think I am good.
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Happy Birthday Arsenalfan !! <:-P

Now I can I say that we Arians(Me 25th March) rule this forum. (*)
  • ashindia wrote:
    Happy Birthday Arsenalfan !! <:-P

Now I can I say that we Arians(Me 25th March) rule this forum. (*)

HAZA!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Hey Rohan, I saw some of the comments in Subrata Pal thread, had a question, thought I will ask here instead of continuing it in that thread. Have you been in US, all ur life? born there?
  • rudra wrote:
    Hey Rohan, I saw some of the comments in Subrata Pal thread, had a question, thought I will ask here instead of continuing it in that thread. Have you been in US, all ur life? born there?

I was born in Secaucus, NJ in 1996 and lived there for 2-3 years and then moved to Northern New Jersey and I have lived there ever sense. I make around 4-6 trips to England a year. All of them usually a week long. This time it is 5 days though as I leave on Monday.
  • How bout you. From what I know you live in Bangalore but at one point were a West Bengal resident.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:

I was born in Secaucus, NJ in 1996 and lived there for 2-3 years and then moved to Northern New Jersey and I have lived there ever sense. I make around 4-6 trips to England a year. All of them usually a week long. This time it is 5 days though as I leave on Monday.

So, u come here to India?
    and how u got urself involved in Indian football and making wiki pages?

I am from Kolkata (Although born in Agra (first 6 months of my life), then spent 2 yrs in Mumbai, then shifted to Kolkata). My house is 15 mins from Salt Lake stadium :)

I moved out from Kolkata in 2008, first to Mumbai (6 MONTHS), then to Bangalore (3 yrs now)... won't be settling in Kolkata anytime soon
  • I have come to India a few times. Most recent in March 2011. I want to go back and my dad said he will take me to see a football game there ever sense he found out I wake up at 4 am to watch I-League games :D. I go excited about Indian football fully in 2007 when I was 12. I first started following only Arsenal, then my local Red Bulls and MLS and then I got bored a little of them because it was all developed and ready (I am the kind of person who is more interested in watching developing sports. So instead of NBA I watch College Basketball, its unpredictable) so I saw I was Indian and started looking into I-League and Indian football.

As for wiki I started that in January 2011 when the Asian Cup started. Loved it and been doing it sense. Plus I saw a lot of new fans were learning through that.

Lucky you, would love to live near Salt Lake. You are also a great traveler. So you must know the football culture in these cities. Explains a lot :)