UEFA Champions League - 2011/12

Comments

• reddevil87 wrote:
    Final would be "El Clásico". Surely!!!

Chelsea would definitely loose to Barcelona. But Bayern V Real is tricky, I vote for Real given Jose's tactics.

+1 for el classico.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    reddevil87 wrote:
    Final would be "El Clásico". Surely!!!

Chelsea would definitely loose to Barcelona. But Bayern V Real is tricky, I vote for Real given Jose's tactics.

+1 for el classico.

if UEFALONA comes then Chelsea are going to have very less chance of going to the final
  • If Bayern win then they win the Champions League. The Final would be a Bayern Munich home game.
  • There are no guarantees like that :P

Liverpool beat AS Roma in Rome to win 1983-84 ECC. That too in penalties.
  • There are no guarantees like that :P

But this is Bayern and Barcelona are not what you think they are. They are not as good away from home.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    There are no guarantees like that :P

But this is Bayern and Barcelona are not what you think they are. They are not as good away from home.

This is not the same feared and clinical barcelona of 2-3 years back.. all d players have aged and d other teams have improved 2..I just wanna see a BARCA vs Bayern Munich...RM vs Barca will be just liek another classico which RM will lose...Bayern munic playing at home to Barca will be a cliffhanger for sure
  • silicon3 wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    There are no guarantees like that :P

This is not the same feared and clinical barcelona of 2-3 years back.. all d players have aged and d other teams have improved 2..I just wanna see a BARCA vs Bayern Munich...RM vs Barca will be just liek another classico which RM will lose...Bayern munic playing at home to Barca will be a cliffhanger for sure

Exactly. I mean look at Fabregas, he has gotten worse. That one on one against Milan would have been scored if he was at Arsenal.
  • @arsenalfan, you are right mate, fabregas should have stayed in london. his chance of making the spain squad would be in danger
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    For all Arsenal fans, Why cry on for a guy who has left?? Move on get some new players instead.
  • reddevil87 wrote:
    For all Arsenal fans, Why cry on for a guy who has left?? Move on get some new players instead.

We have. Look at our midfield... Ramsey, Arteta, Rosicky, Yossi, Wilshere, Song, Frimpong and Diaby.

And soon we may add super American Clint Dempsey!