Blackburn Rovers

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    Joshua king might leave bb for Bournemouth ..premiere league matches luring him
    - Watford 5 million $ bid turn out to be hoax
    - Paul Robinson set to leave for Leeds ...
    - bb interested in Leeds midfielder and Stoke city defender
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited August 2016
    What is going on with Blackburn Rovers? 3 out of 3 losses and they are in the bottom of Championship Table. I wish Venky's can wriggle out of its ownership. That club desperately needs some change and leadership.

Latest Pic from last week

VenkysOut

Nagendra
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6450 Points
    ;munna219777 

problem is their defense is shaky and Shane Duffy is exposed badly...

There is no continuity.... Released multiple players. Also Grant Hanley move to Newcastle costing them the matches...

They need some time to settle... Also owners could not spend big due to financial fair rules..
    munna219777
    well there was news that during india vs england match ..Rovers supporters shows up in protest against Venky ..They are really taking up the fight ...
    Anyone still following Blackburn rovers????
    munna219777
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I check their results. Venky's have screwed them big time
    Nagendra
    @rudra

well i don't understand one thing BR are around 121 million Euro or Pound (not sure about currency) in Debt and its all Venky's money ,means they are pumping the money then how come its owner's fault if players and coaches didn't give the results .?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Huge mismanagement in coach selection etc. They have been making disastrous decisions from the beginning. They don't have any knowledge, and I not sure who are their advisors.
    munna219777
  • It is not the owner's money. Any money the owner puts in will be counted against the club as a debt. Similarly profits made will be for the club and not the owner. Where the owners have screwed Blackburn is that they don't put enough money into the club to be competitive so they have to go for cheaper (and crappier) options, hence the landslide down the league.
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    They didnt do proper research before jumping into ownership of the club. Some people say that even they are victims.
    It is not that easy to own a club and earn respect from fans if you are a Foreigner. Every negative result is twisted against them-See I told you about them, fans will say.
    I was surprised by their naivity when they were new owners. They talked about Cricket, big Indian population of Blackburn. These are secondary things. Football Fan demographics is different plus in Northern England declining cities, the club is one thing which fans identify with a lot.
    Whatever the reasons, they failed to connect with the fans, splash money and get the results.
    The real AGindian_gooner
  • when i joined ifn this was the most discussed thread. feel very sorry for the passionate fans. see even manu fans don't like their club being owned by glazers who are white americans. then imagine how much they hate indian owners.
    whenever i buy venkys chicken from supermarket, i always remember it as the company which destroyed blackburn rovers.
    munna219777ashindia