I-LEAGUE records

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    My dad used to tell me stories of the Indian striker. He was a short player, good enough to score in India and maybe abroad. Apparently he went away though and was never heard of again. Some say he was killed by a foreigner. 

<br><div><br></div><div>hmm is it a real story or a story by your father  to tell some to you in childhood??</div>
  • What about Jeje. He was on the bench today for Pune FC.
    arsenalfan wrote:
    What about Jeje. He was on the bench today for Pune FC.

<br><div><br></div><div>He is not fit enough as he is coming off injury and you wont see him getting fit and score goal easily..</div><div>actually for me he is not good striker as he dont possess that killer instinct to score which is a must for a striker</div>
  • True. In fact I dont even know why I just said his name. Its obvious Derrik wont play him much in the last few games. <div><br></div><div>RC Prakash of HAL SC to score the 2000th goal!!!</div>
    There is still a chance for an arrow lad to do it..<div>i wish one of arrow player do it</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    There is still a chance for an arrow lad to do it..<div>i wish one of arrow player do it</div>
     <div><br></div><div>Realistically it could be these guys (Indian)...</div><div><br></div><div>Manandeep Singh, CK Vineeth, Sandesh Gadkari, Sunil Chhetri, Robin Singh, Subhash Singh, Arata Izumi (I count him as Indian), Lalrindika Ralte, George and some Shillong player.</div>
    <div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    There is still a chance for an arrow lad to do it..</span></div><div>i wish one of arrow player do it</div>
     <div><br></div><div>Realistically it could be these guys (Indian)...</div><div><br></div><div>Manandeep Singh, CK Vineeth, Sandesh Gadkari, Sunil Chhetri, Robin Singh, Subhash Singh, Arata Izumi (I count him as Indian), Lalrindika Ralte, George and some Shillong player.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I bet you if it is an indian ,he is not gonna be a striker</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    There is still a chance for an arrow lad to do it..</span></div><div>i wish one of arrow player do it</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I bet you if it is an indian ,he is not gonna be a striker</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>hmmmm, a goalkeeper anyone???</div>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>hmmmm, a goalkeeper anyone???</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Dont you think you missed main name...indian football's wonder kid recently rumored with bayern munich and madrid </div><div>SUSHIL SINGH..</div><div>he does have chance to do it...</div><div>does any GK got that much stamina to hit ball directly goal to goal...i guess not </div>
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Forget about Robin van Persie, the flying dutchmen. WE HAVE SUSHIL KUMAR SINGH, the flying Indian.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Oh and its going to be like this...</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">