Football Academies In India

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:
    why should cfa let them go for free

<br><div><br></div><div>Not for free. I am sure Pune FC would be willing to pay a small fee for a youngster if he made it. I mean this is Pune FC we are talking about. If this was a club like Chuchill or Air India I would understand.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Let's not assume anything...</div><div>no evidence that Pune FC were willing to pay...Secondly, we don't know that CFA is worse than Pune FC academy... we have not compared the infrastucture or training methods... CFA has provided quality players, verdict is still open on PFC academy</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    thats what i think too,they signed a deal so honor it.
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:
    why should cfa let them go for free

<br><div><br></div><div>Not for free. I am sure Pune FC would be willing to pay a small fee for a youngster if he made it. I mean this is Pune FC we are talking about. If this was a club like Chuchill or Air India I would understand.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Let's not assume anything...</div><div>no evidence that Pune FC were willing to pay...Secondly, we don't know that CFA is worse than Pune FC academy... we have not compared the infrastucture or training methods... CFA has provided quality players, verdict is still open on PFC academy</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I am just looking at the fact that PFC Academy is an I-League Academy so he could have potentially made it to the I-League faster than at CFA.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <br><div><br></div><div>I am just looking at the fact that PFC Academy is an I-League Academy so he could have potentially made it to the I-League faster than at CFA.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>That is a valid point...but still as we all know TFA got 100% placement record which does not possess any i-league team under them..</div><div>so it is all about quality training which matters and not the status of academy i wont mind them train in cfa if they are getting best possible training there to become an indian professional footballer</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>That is a valid point...but still as we all know TFA got 100% placement record which does not possess any i-league team under them..</div><div>so it is all about quality training which matters and not the status of academy i wont mind them train in cfa if they are getting best possible training there to become an indian professional footballer</div>

<br><br>TFA has 3 teams near them in Kolkata and now even more due to those players going to Kolkata. CFA dont have a pro team near team and it may be awhile before the ever do.<br>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <div>I am just looking at the fact that PFC Academy is an I-League Academy so he could have potentially made it to the I-League faster than at CFA.</div>

<br><div>There is no reason to think that. Many of the MB SAIL Academy players don't make it to MB. You need to have talent above all.</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><br>TFA has 3 teams near them in Kolkata and now even more due to those players going to Kolkata. CFA dont have a pro team near team and it may be awhile before the ever do.<br>

<br><div>they will have team from 2014 unitedpunjab fc</div>
  • usaindia wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><div>they will have team from 2014 unitedpunjab fc</div>

<br><br>Does United Punjab FC have plans to become a real professional team. Right now they are an Academy themselves.<br>
  • Admin wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <div>I am just looking at the fact that PFC Academy is an I-League Academy so he could have potentially made it to the I-League faster than at CFA.</div>

<br><div>There is no reason to think that. Many of the MB SAIL Academy players don't make it to MB. You need to have talent above all.</div>

<br><br>That is like comparing Man City to Arsenal.<br><br>MB barely use there Academy because they have the money. Pune FC have already graduated a few kids and have given them starts.<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited April 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><br><br>TFA has 3 teams near them in Kolkata and now even more due to those players going to Kolkata. CFA dont have a pro team near team and it may be awhile before the ever do.<br>
    <div><br></div><div>Do you think actual proximity responsible for TFA guys to be in any club??? anyways TFA guys go to non kolkata clubs too, which are quite distant from them
    </div>