IMG-Reliance in Indian Football

Comments

• somesh wrote:
    Haha..either you have stereotyped me or are provoking me to participate in the thread about relegation. Thanks for the link. I m reading it

<br><div><br></div><div>Na, its just that I know only a few people who dont support pro/rel on this forum and that is me, ash, shankar, and a few other people who I am not 100% sure about.</div><div><br></div><div>Hope you like the read. Obviously I dont think we should copy that 100% but it is a good idea to maybe rewrite to fit Indians.</div><div><br></div><div>For example, in the criteria where it says no companies or universities... we can rewrite that so that it says no companies, universities AND Academies. </div><div><br></div><div>Plus we should add that if you want to play in I-League or I-League D2 you must not play in your state league OR you must only play your reserves in the state league. No foreigners or first-team players can play in the state league.</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    so tomorrow is the day
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    usaindia wrote:
    so tomorrow is the day

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Hope I don't end up biting my ass as I have always been doing after AIFF promises. </font></div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Meeting not going to go ahead tomorrow, it will be postponed in true Indian football fashion.<div><br></div><div>Clubs will send the proposals to IMG and just see what the response is.....</div><div><br></div><div>Nothing will happen until the end of season</div>
  • gaffertape wrote:
    Meeting not going to go ahead tomorrow, it will be postponed in true Indian football fashion.<div><br></div><div>Clubs will send the proposals to IMG and just see what the response is.....</div><div><br></div><div>Nothing will happen until the end of season</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>The AIFF have to do something. They have no choice. Ashok Pirmal, Shivrans Dempo etc are all professional and wont stand for this. If AIFF dont do anything then the I-League clubs will form a break-away league (which I have to problem with) Basically the I-League clubs win because if they do a break away league they have 100% control, only thing they wont have would be National Team players and clubs into Asia.</div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    gaffertape wrote:

<br><br>So much for all these days of expectations <br> ~X(
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Thats AIFF for you. "All talk and no trousers".<div><br></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited April 2012
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">No, the AIFF and I-League clubs will meet tomorrow but not to address the I-League issues but for this...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://images.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2010/04/national-weed-day.jpg</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">HAPPY APRIL 20!!!!!!!!</font></div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    We'll only know in the evening about the meeting,for now nothing concrete.