Bengaluru FC: Season 5 (2017-18)

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9281 Points
    If he can't play in ISL he should be loaned out to an ileague club like AFC or SLFC.
    munna219777BrainFallINDIAspartaThe real AGsouravindia
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    Loan to Aizawl or someone else after AFC Cup would be better 
    Don't think PSU would be any good quality wise

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    The PSU will certainly not be better than the I-League or even near I-League quality. Daniel is not good enough for ISL, maybe for the bench but he won't find much game time at all once foreigners are signed and with Chhetri still involved.

A loan to an I-League club would be very beneficial to him.
    gaffertapedev_pfcThe real AGashindiakartik91
  • GameGame india448 Points
    BFC need him once again in January for AFC cup. So they are not going to loan him out. From what Roca said it is clear that BFC don't want to lose Daniel in draft by releasing him. He will play in AFC cup matches in this season and for next season as well. 

“These boys have been an important part of our team for the last two seasons and we’re delighted to have them with us as we head into a new chapter in our Club’s history. Considering the rules of the ISL, we could only retain Nishu and Malsawmzuala for the league, given that Daniel has become a full India International. But we don’t want to lose him out as he forms a vital part of our plans. His contribution will be immense in not just this year’s AFC Cup campaign, but the one in the following year as well,” said Albert Roca, Bengaluru FC Head Coach.

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I hope that isn't true. Assuming Bengaluru FC does go for a foreign striker eventually, what are their plans to use Daniel? He is at the point where he should be playing constant games, not the occasional AFC Cup match 1-2 times a month.
    goalkeepar
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1935 Points
    He wont be required for the AFC cup in January, frankly speaking he is not on AFC level yet. Better loan him out for entire season to some mid table I-league side where he will be assured of game time.
    goalkeeparCarbon_14gaffertapemunna219777
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Why not Aizawl? Will still have AFC Cup games.
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Daniel's performance have not been upto the mark. He has been given lot of chances to prove himself but he has failed till date.
    The real AGCarbon_14[Deleted User]goalkeepar
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    ash in india it is not easy to play in striker position. see even chetri didnt have scored  goals intial 6 to 7 years for clubs and nobody even thought he will be such great player for india
    munna219777mohammed_87hassan
  • I dont mind if he dont score , but he do so silly mistakes