Blackburn Rovers

Comments

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Those two Venky guys alwasy looked like idiots to me
  • somesh wrote:
    Those two Venky guys alwasy looked like idiots to me

<br><div><br></div><div>They are exactly what Indian football owners are. Just wanting to spread there company, no love for the game.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I would disagree. Dempo is not gaining a single inch by spending 8-10 crores. This is all for the game. They don't sell hair oil or </font><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 14px;">biscuits that their 5K odd supporters will buy. What else motivation do they have?</span></font><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> </font>
  • somesh wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I would disagree. Dempo is not gaining a single inch by spending 8-10 crores. This is all for the game. They don't sell hair oil or </font><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 14px;">biscuits that their 5K odd supporters will buy. What else motivation do they have?</span></font><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> </font>

<br><div><br></div><div>I actually meant to write most there. There are the good ones like Dempo and Ashok Pirmal.</div>
  • Firing Big Same was a huge mistake. His style of football may be "ugly" but he gets you results.
  • Firing Big Same was a huge mistake. His style of football may be "ugly" but he gets you results.

<br><div><br></div><div>True. I mean I saw the West Ham game before in the airport and they play shit but it works. Venkeys are tossers, as much as I hate to say it. I bet you they will sell them and give up on there plans for Football in India and they will move on to English Rugby or something.</div>
  • so will the chicken wallah's leave rovers to buy another epl club so that they can be relegated? they sud buy chelsea then  :-))
  • They will come back to India and do a Chirag Computers move and buy-out Mumbai FC and rename them "Venkeys Manchester United Mumbai"
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    They will come back to India and do a Chirag Computers move and buy-out Mumbai FC and rename them "Venkeys Manchester United Mumbai"

<br><div><br></div><div>Dont worry mumbai fc wont be sold given that essel group knows the value of having a top league sport team in financial capital and wont ever make this decision </div>