UEFA Champions League - 2011/12

Comments

• AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Aruncito wrote:
    Chelsea will go in with several advantages. they retained 8 players for their clash with Arsenal while Barca were not so fortunate. After losing to RM i hope they are not less spirited. 1 away goal from Chelsea and they will be in driving seat. From the 1st leg it looked liked blues were not at all bothered having Barca all the possession. <br>I am with Chelsea on this one and I hope to see both Drogba and Torres starting.<br>

<br><div>As per reports, Drogba might have to sit out or start from the bench</div>
  • Admin wrote:
    Aruncito wrote:
    Chelsea will go in with several advantages. they retained 8 players for their clash with Arsenal while Barca were not so fortunate. After losing to RM i hope they are not less spirited. 1 away goal from Chelsea and they will be in driving seat. From the 1st leg it looked liked blues were not at all bothered having Barca all the possession. <br>I am with Chelsea on this one and I hope to see both Drogba and Torres starting.<br>

<br><div>As per reports, Drogba might have to sit out or start from the bench</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>He came back to training today according to Sky Sports News</div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    That's what I heard during Arsenal vs Chelsea clash. He was also not in the line up so he can prepare for the 2nd leg.<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Drogs was rested in laymans term and shall play in away leg.... take a look at his age 2 match of such quality in 5 days surely takes a lot......

@arsenalfan will reply to chelsea being lucky later dont want to spoil it...
  • archak wrote:
    Drogs was rested in laymans term and shall play in away leg.... take a look at his age 2 match of such quality in 5 days surely takes a lot......

@arsenalfan will reply to chelsea being lucky later dont want to spoil it...

<br><div><br></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">hehehehhehehehehehehhehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehhehehehehheh</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">hehhehehehehehbarcelona7-0hehehehehehhehehechelseahehehehhehehehehehhehehehhehehehhehehehehheheheh</span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">ehhehehehheheehhehehehhehehehhehehehhehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehe</span></div>
  • archak wrote:
    @arsenalfan

here is my reply.....

<br><div><br></div><div>I love how Rafa is in the thumbnail</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Go Chelsea prove all those who doubt you wrong.... remember the 2009 CL revenge aint complete.....
    Go Chelsea.. We <3 u chelsea
  • archak wrote:
    Go Chelsea prove all those who doubt you wrong.... remember the 2009 CL revenge aint complete.....
    Go Chelsea.. We <3 u chelsea

<br><!--3--><div><br></div><div>The real battle will take place at the hotel between Roman and the Barca board as they try to "buy" the referee.</div>