I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• trojan wrote:
    ongc should name themselves ongc delhi 

<br><div><br></div><div>Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Delhi Football Club...</div><div><br></div><div>SOUNDS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sarcastic)</div>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited April 2012
    ya. it gets noticed easily .And no more uniteds please...
    Ashlesh wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    trojan wrote:
    ongc should name themselves ongc delhi 

<br><div><br></div><div>Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Delhi Football Club...</div><div><br></div><div>SOUNDS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sarcastic)</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Dey hould change to Delhi Bulls or pirates <br>we hardly see such names which people took notice of always united or Fc thats people dont even bother </div>

<br><div>ya.. it gets noticed easily .And no more uniteds please...
    </div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    lets go for delhipirates
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <span style="font-weight: normal; ">the name has been discussed earlier as well and </span><div><b>delhi oilers</b> was favourite among many as it had the name oilers which would support the cause of ONGC's name as well along with city representation as well</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    shankar wrote:
    <span style="font-weight: normal; ">the name has been discussed earlier as well and </span><div><b>delhi oilers</b> was favourite among many as it had the name oilers which would support the cause of ONGC's name as well along with city representation as well</div>

<br><div>agree </div>
  • Why not have a name contest in Delhi. Give them three choices and best one wins....
  • remov ONGC n gt my support otherwise FO ONGC.yeah nt even delhi oilers.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    remov ONGC n gt my support otherwise FO ONGC.yeah nt even delhi oilers.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So you willing to change alliances.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Honestly I think that ONGC should merge with Delhi United FC who have an Academy at u19, u17 and u15 level and a A-license coach.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Just rename as Delhi United FC with ONGC as the main sponsor. They automatically have an Academy </font></div>
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited April 2012
    nt at all.my1st team is USFC bt as i will stay in delhi 4 atleast 2-3 more yrs so i don't mind supporting some other club as 2nd choice.