I-League Round 24

Comments

• arsenalfan wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">or maybe it was pathetic
    performance once again by Gourmangi et al that made him look so good</span>

<br><div><br></div><div>AND YET HE MIGHT GET PAYED 1 CRORE NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!</div>

<br><br>What can you do if players resort to such dirty blackmailing tactics ? Kinshuk Debnath is asking 75 lacs, five times his price last season and this is a guy who gave away penalties by handling the ball at least thrice this season itself. These days, if you can run around in the heat and have some average skills, you get to play football, which was reasonable given the salaries of soccer players in India. Starting this season, the way salaries are being inflated in an eye popping manner, I will have to say 99% of the players don't deserve what are they asking for. Off course the football administrators from club to state to national level are to be blamed for not investing in structured academy training at all levels. If you compare the best we have on offer, TFA to the world's best academies namely Ajax, Fulham etc. the training facilities at TFA will look way meager and lacking in ambition. <br>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    nice reading...liked it..even better then some of the websites...keep it comming<br>
  • projenator wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">or maybe it was pathetic
    performance once again by Gourmangi et al that made him look so good</span>

<br><div><br></div><div>AND YET HE MIGHT GET PAYED 1 CRORE NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!</div>

<br><br>What can you do if players resort to such dirty blackmailing tactics ? Kinshuk Debnath is asking 75 lacs, five times his price last season and this is a guy who gave away penalties by handling the ball at least thrice this season itself. These days, if you can run around in the heat and have some average skills, you get to play football, which was reasonable given the salaries of soccer players in India. Starting this season, the way salaries are being inflated in an eye popping manner, I will have to say 99% of the players don't deserve what are they asking for. Off course the football administrators from club to state to national level are to be blamed for not investing in structured academy training at all levels. If you compare the best we have on offer, TFA to the world's best academies namely Ajax, Fulham etc. the training facilities at TFA will look way meager and lacking in ambition. <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>I would not compare TFA to Ajax, Fulham, Arsenal, Barca yet. I would compare them to MLS, A-League and J.League where there Academies would kick our asses.</div><div><br></div><div>Again though... SALARY CAP IS NEEDED!</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Just to remind that I League is not yet over and Salgaocar vs Chirag game is on Ten action plus right now<div>:)</div><div><br></div><div>14' - Salgaocar 0-0 CUK</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Salgaocar scores a offside goal!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    21' 0-0<div><br></div><div>Karim makes a change - Khelemba off, Rahul Kumar on</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    east bengal vs scg going on<div><br></div><div>55' 0-0</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Edmilson started today, missed chances and now Tolgay replaced him.<div><br></div><div>Ex-Arrows, Subodh Kumar also starting today, replaced by Sanju pradhan</div><div><br></div><div>Park, south korean, of SCG missed a chance with only goalie to beat</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    clear penalty on tolgay, no given