Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    somesh wrote:
    Who will buy? This is why I do nt want big international brands to make the jerseys. They are so costly dat regular Indian fotball fans cannot afford

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You can still easily market to the upper-class as you would call it. It is possible, whether through give aways or promotionals.</font></div>
    <div><br></div><div>Football hardly is a upper class game in India</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Its shameful that just because EB has opened a football school, some members started saying they are lightyears ahead of Mohun Bagan as if EB football school has already given us 100s of cadets. MB runs an academy, which may not be good but atleast it has given us few good players (ZERO productivity???WTF)...MB football schools are also there...ofcourse u guys have seen this - 
    <a href="http://mohunbaganforyouth.com/">http://mohunbaganforyouth.com/</a><div>Yet it doesn't strike how many clubs maintain dedicated websites for youth, and yet people say professionalism involves website making, facebook, twitter publicity etc. Clear examples of double standards</div><div><br></div><div>Clearly there are multiple youth football programs and residential academies MB is making, but even so called MB fans seems to be unaware of this, what a shame is that.....</div><div><br></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote:
    Its shameful that just because EB has opened a football school, some members started saying they are lightyears ahead of Mohun Bagan as if EB football school has already given us 100s of cadets. MB runs an academy, which may not be good but atleast it has given us few good players (ZERO productivity???WTF)...MB football schools are also there...ofcourse u guys have seen this - 
    </font><a href="http://mohunbaganforyouth.com/"; style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">http://mohunbaganforyouth.com/</a><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Yet it doesn't strike how many clubs maintain dedicated websites for youth, and yet people say professionalism involves website making, facebook, twitter publicity etc. Clear examples of double standards</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Clearly there are multiple youth football programs and residential academies MB is making, but even so called MB fans seems to be unaware of this, what a shame is that.....</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I will sound like a hypocrite here but ya Facebook, youtube dont precisely mean professional but in 2012 every top flight club should have one within 2 years of them entering the league. Need to reach more with fans. As for Bagan. Can someone tell me how to find there youth site via there website, I found it but it took awhile. They could have made it easier by providing a link on the homepage.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">As for EB overrated I do agree and yes I was one of them. Some of use just look at the facts about the place and bam... it is the best,</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I dont think the youth programs of MB has been sucessful enough to take pride in them. But not that they are not doing anything. At the moment they have two residential academies, and none in Kolkata, so they are spreading across bengal. No club has anyways proved to have TFA like academy (which Pune Fc might soon!), so no point single out a club which atleast has some infrastructure and some of the cadets have been playing top flight football </font>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <b><font color="#ff0000" style="background-color: rgb(51, 255, 255);">EAST </font><font color="#ffff00"><span style="background-color: rgb(51, 255, 255);">BENGAL </span><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> </span><span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">ALL THE WAY</span></font></b><div><b><font color="#ffff00"><span style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><br></span></font></b></div> >:)
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    rudra wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I dont think the youth programs of MB has been sucessful enough to take pride in them. But not that they are not doing anything. At the moment they have two residential academies, and none in Kolkata, so they are spreading across bengal. No club has anyways proved to have TFA like academy (which Pune Fc might soon!), so no point single out a club which atleast has some infrastructure and some of the cadets have been playing top flight football </font>

<br><div><br></div><div>I guess there are too many MB bashers here.And only ill informed people are claiming this football school of EB to be one of its kind in India.And as for the youth website of MB,I bet that's one of a kind in India.And we also have a separate website for the SAIL-Durgapur academy.And of course the main club website is the best among I-League clubs.</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    sail-dgp academy link plz
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    Alegic, head coach of East Bengal football school.<br>
  • projenator wrote:
    Alegic, head coach of East Bengal football school.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Excellent news. Hoping that this can lead to an Academy at Bengal soon.</div>