Discipline in Indian Football

Comments

• rudra wrote:
    <font size="4">True story</font><div><font size="4"><br></font></div><div><font size="2">a player from a I League club didn't play a match for his club. The coach said that he is ill! Don't know whether the coach made it up or he was informed such. 2 days later, we found him in another far off city signing for a new club.</font></div><div><font size="2"><br></font></div><div><font size="2">Professionalism!!!</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>It happens in other leagues. Thing is though that in other leagues the club can go to the federation and ban the player for more than a year. Hello AIFF.</div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    There are times when I think of going to a IPL cricket match and holding banner "Wake up AIFF and REL-IMG. I know you are watching this match !!!"<br>
  • Aruncito wrote:
    There are times when I think of going to a IPL cricket match and holding banner "Wake up AIFF and REL-IMG. I know you are watching this match !!!"<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Hahaha, you should do that when you go to India.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Aruncito wrote:
     <div><br><div>hahaha,Should be one epic banner and will definitely be shown on tv due to its uniqueness</div></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Thanks for the Idea..... lets see if this can happen in kkr vs pwi match....
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    since planning to visit kkr vs pwi match....
  • archak wrote:

<br><br>DO IT!<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    A player from HAL, who is first team member is facebooking now at 3:30 am, he has a match tomorrow!!!! His club is relegated, he has signed a contact in another club and now it seems he doesn't give a shit
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Wow ... and look at EPL side ... even Wolves are relegated but they are still giving hard time to the opponents.<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Aruncito wrote:
    Wow ... and look at EPL side ... even Wolves are relegated but they are still giving hard time to the opponents.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Given the level, he will probably play ok tomorrow!!!</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">In HAL, after the games, which they lose barring few exceptions, the players come out of the stadium like regular guys, chatting outside, some taking their bikes, some walking past the stadium!!! Bunch of guys given salary to play every weekend!</font></div>