Barcelona vs Inter Milan in Kolkata

124»

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    somesh wrote:
    There is a bad news. Kushal Das has quashed the possibility of holding the match in such a short notice. For these kind of matches, the permission should be sought 1  month in advance from the sports ministry acc to the rule, which is not possible

<br><div><br></div><div>Well that ends the debate I guess!!!</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I m wondering about who are the idiots who head such sports management companies in India. They dont know the rules, dont care to know, just make random plans
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    reddevil87 wrote:
    <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">I guess I was last to see the news(yet)!!! A great news for fans in India!!! I am wishing the match is after 21st becoz I would be there after that and would a dream come true for me to watch the best in play in </span><b style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; ">our YBK. </b><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; "><b><br></b></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I was reading comments about turning this opportunity to help Indian football. There is no doubt about it Indian football fans will love that, but what I am wishing is that this exhibition match is purely of high quality. Reasons, people will flock in large number to watch a high quality match. This might make Barcelona or Inter to think about Indian market seriously (still now they testing this with this one off match). With, seriousness they would plan for tour of India for preseason (instead of south east Asia), the advantage at that time would be that these team have to play local team not once but 3-4 times including bext XI league. Playing a low quality match for these mighty teams might scare them for good. "<b>Sometimes you need to loose some fights to win the battles once for all</b>"</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Hmm ya hopefully yours is what in cards for the clubs and our football and happens soon</div>
  • somesh wrote:
    I m wondering about who are the idiots who head such sports management companies in India. They dont know the rules, dont care to know, just make random plans

<br><div><br></div><div>The problem is that they rush. For example we all knew the Premier League Soccer was a bad idea. CMG obviously were not thinking long-term and were not thinking about the field and infrastructure. They just thought "Indians + Star Players = Money"... Sadly that is not true.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    You r absolutely right. That is why I support the IMG-R for taking their time to chalk out the plan. One can not doubt the professionalism of IMG and Reliance, they make professionals!
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    somesh wrote:
    You r absolutely right. That is why I support the IMG-R for taking their time to chalk out the plan. One can not doubt the professionalism of IMG and Reliance, they make professionals!

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Exactly. I was not at the ad-hoc meeting but when I read that the last thing the AFC President said was "Dont rush. Be patient" I was so happy because it is true. The AIFF rushed to create a 2nd Division, rushed to start the league, rushed to start tournaments, rush to get friendlies.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I mean go on wikipedia and look at any top national team's wikipedia page and you will see that team already has international fixtures chalked out for 2013 while in India we wait till 2 weeks before the match. Obviously I am not saying to have it for 2013 but get friendlies 2 months in advance at least. The way we organized the Malaysia fixtures in November was the best I have seen. </font></div>
  • ManU_sucksManU_sucks 0 Points
    umm. @ somesh. u r saying that the match is cancelled ? if so then WTF ! i already booked my tickets to kolkata to see my dream team play live in action. n are u sure abt the news?
  • ManU_sucks wrote:
    umm. @ somesh. u r saying that the match is cancelled ? if so then WTF ! i already booked my tickets to kolkata to see my dream team play live in action. n are u sure abt the news?

<br><div><br></div><div>Who do you support. GLORY</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ManU_sucks wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>so the game is on?</div>