Indian Football Transfer News 2019-20, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• athi_bheekaranathi_bheekaran Some where in Singularity1090 Points
    edited March 2019
    But I think KBFC need someone who can put a system in place. Who can inject a footballing philosophy... I don't think Phil brown is fit for that..!!
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Problem is not with Phil Brown.. It is with the philosophy of the club.. Bringing back the old CEO, going for a same old English coach gives the feel that the club is just having lack of new ideas
    thebeautifulgameathi_bheekarangoalkeepar[Deleted User]
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7105 Points
    Reddy wasn't given the same freedom with the first team squad at first . But then he came in and got the team back to winning ways . Even Marcelino himself praised Reddy. But then due to IMGR pressure they bought in the cheapest marquee coach available on the market . He came in and enjoyed what Reddy has done for the team. That's it . He's just another random English coach who plays one dimensional football.
    goalkeeparthebeautifulgame
  • define or explain what you just said
    1. what freedom was not given ? let us know example
    2. what is one dimensional football?
    3. how did you conclude by watching 6 matches that brown is random coach who plays one dimensional things? again let us know it by example ,  we might have missed something

I hope you know all english coaches are not David james and not all south american coaches are Zico
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    I like Brown's style of play, it's not long balls like James or Coppell, it's proper passing football and trying to open up gaps. And Brown only lost that DDFC game because players weren't paid and they couldn't concentrate on the match
    deepu
    edited March 2019
    1. Google search differences between a football manager and technical director.
    2.Chiptheballtothestrikerschestandwetakeitfromthere . Or Hoofball.
    3.Again Google search Phil Brown.
    And Yeah I know.

munna219777DEFENCE123goalkeeparathi_bheekaran[Deleted User]sparta
    Look I don't need no beef with any sane one on this forum .This appointment also shows KBFC's reluctance to scout and appoint a manager in a proper way . They didn't even bother to go through the process . KBFC really needs to step up their game or they risk serious dip in brand value.And I don't think Brown's the one for that. Just my personal opinion . Would love to be proved wrong cuz I support all the clubs from my state whether it's I-League or ISL.
    athi_bheekaran
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 4984 Points
    edited March 2019
    well not only you dont have idea what happened in the background in case of FCPC (I cant reveal all so as to avoid controversy) but also you  chose to answer simple questions with jazzy ways...well for the record your name is brainfall so I always wondered why? now I know that answer at least 

now lets just re-read garbage you have posted
    1. Google search differences between a football manager and technical director.
    at one point you only said"Reddy wasn't given the same freedom with the first team squad at first" so I assume you were talking about his stint when he was coach for few matches, where does TD comes in picture ? either  way do you have any substantial proof that he was not given freedom in strategy/team selection be its TD or coach?

2.Chiptheballtothestrikerschestandwetakeitfromthere . Or Hoofball.
    When did brown implemented this strategy assuming it is indeed called one dimensional football (and in turn you are labelling some one disaster) ? 

3.Again Google search Phil Brown.
    again same question, by watching 6 matches how does one decide if someone is disaster? ok he wasnt as successful as one would hope but he did well in patches (when he was hired circumstances were such that one would not be able to go for established name just for the sake of 6 matches ) he had one task of continue getting decent results which were started earlier in reddy's time He did that
    IDK how logic of considering history of every player/coach to dismiss him casually works, going by that mendoza/marcelino should have never been  hired & on other hand Berbatov should have got Golden boot!!!

anyway first you started with brown being disaster and then you came to conclusion of your team management being thoughtless(which is actually true ) .see  i dont mind if you have opinions but then atleast come up with logical explanations so that I can enjoy debate or others may participate

like I said before I never undermined what Reddy has done , he worked well with limited resources .. that doesnt mean brown did nothing or hes shit... even he had limited time to know how things work here ..He created good repo with players then carried work done by reddy and his presence on field is usually refreshing and inspiring (I met him thrice - in screening and in practise sessions , watched him closely and interacted with him)
    but again this is my opinion , take it or leave it ....as @debarghya89 said "Problem is not with Phil Brown.. It is with the philosophy of the club"
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Decent signings. Valpuia was amazing for Aizawl and will probably do well for Mumbai. Golui will be a great backup. Joyner and Keegan were alse good and they will do well for JFC
    deepu
This discussion has been closed.