Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    my first team for EB for next season:<div>Goalkeeper: Gurpreet Sngh</div><div>Defense: Raju Gaikwad, Arnab Mondal, Robert, Naoba</div><div>Midfield: Mehtab, Penn, Lanrindika, Sanju</div><div>Forward: Hassan Rabia, Friday/Manandeep</div><div><br></div><div>Reserve: Opara, Robin, Soumik, Vasum, Paite</div><div><br></div><div>Formation: 4-1-3-2</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Why are they after cavin lobo????he wont find a place in this line-up</div><div><br></div><div>another wrong decision by him after warming bench at dempo for 1-2 years</div><div><br></div><div>and i seriously feel you could get a better forward than friday(i am not saying because i am mfc fan but coz it is EB who are trying for the title)</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote:
    debjit1925 wrote:
    my first team for EB for next season:</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Goalkeeper: Gurpreet Sngh</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Defense: Raju Gaikwad, Arnab Mondal, Robert, Naoba</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Midfield: Mehtab, Penn, Lanrindika, Sanju</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Forward: Hassan Rabia, Friday/Manandeep</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Reserve: Opara, Robin, Soumik, Vasum, Paite</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Formation: 4-1-3-2</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Why are they after cavin lobo????he wont find a place in this line-up</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">another wrong decision by him after warming bench at dempo for 1-2 years</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">and i seriously feel you could get a better forward than friday(i am not saying because i am mfc fan but coz it is EB who are trying for the title)</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Well again like with Sabeeth it is Lobo's fault and hopefully he gets a nice relationship with the bench.</font></div>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    I am only thinking about Friday because I feel they might be spending a good amount of money on Hassan Rabia so they might be investing less on the other foreign striker 
    @arsenalfan: But Opara is a center back unlike Robert who I thought would be the right back
    debjit1925 wrote:
    I am only thinking about Friday because I feel they might be spending a good amount of money on Hassan Rabia so they might be investing less on the other foreign striker 

<br><div><br></div><div>Is it a rule to have 2 foreign strikers???in that place you could get a good defender....</div><div>if you take a foreign player from mumbai fc then that has to be amiri...</div><div>he would be a good player for you guys ....in place of friday</div>
    no Shankar it is not about the rule but EB suffered the most and i think the most important factor for not being able to win the I-league was poorly performing striking force. Tolgay is never a positive striker but a supporting one, unfortunately he himself had to score most of the goals and couldn't find anyone to score other than him, that is why I am extra concerned on the forward line this year and not able to relax in spite of having Manandeep in the squad. 
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    even without Opara, the defence look damm solid. As MB fan, I envy EB now.  <div><br></div><div>Coming back concern area, I am not sure how Rabia plays, but EB needs a proven customer if Rabia isnt able to cope up. In that case, it isnt a bad idea to retain Edmilsion as 4 foreigner.</div>
    and i think they went after Cavin Lobo after failing to sign Joachim Abranches. I think Morgan believes in having 2 quality players for the same position to make a strong reserve bench.
    reddevil87 wrote:
    even without Opara, the defence look damm solid. As MB fan, I envy EB now.  <div><br></div><div>Coming back concern area, I am not sure how Rabia plays, but EB needs a proven customer if Rabia isnt able to cope up. In that case, it isnt a bad idea to retain Edmilsion as 4 foreigner.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Thanks mate. I hope Rabia delivers and that is why I'm looking for 2 foreign strikers in case one misfires. I don't know why they are not considering Dudu anymore as he will be free after June.</div>
    debjit1925 wrote:
    and i think they went after Cavin Lobo after failing to sign Joachim Abranches. I think Morgan believes in having 2 quality players for the same position to make a strong reserve bench.

<br><div>caving was playing in left wing this season mostly for mfc...(though he plays also as a supporting forward whihc also got some indian players like robin, manandeep)</div><div><br></div><div>and you had paite in the squad for reserve to ralte</div><div><br></div>