Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29619 Points
    Thanks for doing the hard work @hassan

It's evident that in spite of these deletions, a number of threads crop up again and you have to do the tidying up once you come back. It's best to consult with @rudra who I think is most involved with such technicalities and come up with some solution.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    I remove many spam posts / threads every day. If some threads are there, rest assured that they will get deleted in few hours at the most. This has worked for last 8 - 9 years . 
    thebeautifulgamegoalkeepar
    Yes, I know that you, as mods, have been removing these spam threads for a long time. This is precisely one of the reasons that I wanted some solution to this problem, so that you guys would not have to engage in such unnecessary work almost on a daily basis. Plus, having too many spam posts, even for a short duration, might not be a good advertisement for IFN. People who visit this forum looking for quality news on Indian football might be put off by such threads.
    goalkeeparmunna219777kartik91
  • samsam 16428 Points
    If you need more mods so that spams are deleted as soon as possible, I offer to volunteer 
    Deb_BanNagendrakartik91
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    They are back now! I recommend having a minimum quota of points to Start a thread. This would remove unnecessary work.
    BrainFallINDIAashindiagoalkeeparathi_bheekaran
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Thanks @hassan for informing me. I will upgrade the forum software next week, this is likely to decrease spam attacks. The forum might go offline for a bit during the backend changes.

ashindiagoalkeepar
    edited July 2020
    Thanks @rudra for  doing the needful!

I hope that IFN does not go offline for too long...I, like other fanatics, tend to go into massive depression if I cannot access IFN :s
    haritrams24ashindiagoalkeepar
  • athi_bheekaranathi_bheekaran Some where in Singularity1090 Points
    @rudra thanks buddy..!! Just asking a doubt ..!! Will the new upgraded version of vanilla forums support Tapatalk plugin ?? Is there anyway we can enable Tapatalk in IFN ??
    indian_gooner
  • Tapatalk integration would be great.
    athi_bheekaran
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6469 Points
    admins/mods

now-a-days, we are seeing spam threads frequently .. As we are unable to restrict these spams, can we make all important discussions as Announcement. so that spams will move into 2nd page.  

these spams are annoying.. please consider.. 
    munna219777atuljg