Indian Super League 2020-21: New Expectations, New Challenges

Comments

• deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    Amrinder was frustrated upon substitution. So it's clear that he doesn't declare himself unfit instead he was substituted by coaching staff. 
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Official matchsheet
    what is it showing ?
    Time for GK substitution ?

A player can only be substituted during a stoppage in play and with the permission of the referee. The player to be substituted (outgoing player) must have left the field of play before the substitute (incoming player) may enter the field of play; at halfway line

If Amrinder was injured, then one of the players already on the field could don the Goalkeeper role.
    Substitution after end of the play is unheard of.

dhritiman7
  • G_KG_K Kerala5182 Points
    ATK Mohun Bagan qualify for 2022 AFC Cup Playoffs.
    Ronnygoalkeeparmasefieldtheoilfield
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6450 Points
    Baring first few matches, Indian players in this season are very good.
    What a player Roy Krishna is. If he is bit selfish,  he would have scored 4-5 goals more this season. 
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points
    "Just want to say that for the league, ISL has done a wonderful job. League officials, groundsmen, everybody worked very hard. I want to thank the Indian referees, they have done a wonderful job. Just keep working hard. And I want to say is that we got this result because of the players. I want to tell you about our staff Allison, Mitesh, physio and Robin and especially our manager. They have done a wonderful job," Jamil said. 

https://www.goal.com/en-in/news/northeast-united-khalid-jamil-more-confidence-indian-coaches/1c66wgjqp9e9z1ine0and6p5it

Ever the team man--Khalid Jamil!!

From keeping Mumbai City out of relegation on a shoestring budget to winning the I-league with Aizawl FC in his debut season with the club to becoming the first Indian coach of an ISL club and remaining unbeaten in 9 consecutive matches and reaching the semi-finals for the second time in the club's history, Khalid has remained the same--soft-spoken, unassuming and reserving the entire credit for the players

While I am not an uncritical fan of Khalid, there are certain aspects of him which really stand out in the context of Indian football: his dogged refusal to cross swords or indulge in acrimony with those who do not see eye to eye with him, his round the clock devotion to football and his inspirational skills and instilling a fighting spirit in his footballers (players like Ashutosh Mehta have vouched for it) 

All in all--a player's coach!!
    Respect  Sticker - Respect   Stickers

RonnyNagendraG_Kindian_goonerdev_pfcdeepak dedhaathi_bheekarankartik91sparta
  • RonnyRonny 10440 Points
    NE may have played well but would have disappointed us in the AFC cup. It's better that ATK go there
    indian_goonerdeepak dedhakartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Khalid Jamil credited God Robin for his success 
    giridharanindian_gooner
  • I want to thank the Indian referees, they have done a wonderful job.

:D sarcasm?
    deepu
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    I don't think that's sarcasm. Not everyone impose their own shortcoming on referees. 
    gaffertapeCarbon_14Nagendra
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    What happened to Arindam? When did he become a butterfinger?