INDIA vs OMAN & UAE INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLIES -

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10440 Points
    Brandon is fit now but he was injured when the 35 probables were announced so they did not pick him. Stimac said he is following each players injury and does not want them to get injured again. Those missing out will be called in April
    munna219777souravindia
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    FC Goa coach and management never annonced his injury all season. But he was given little playtime.
    So was he carrying injuries all season ? Why were they so hideous ?

If he is fully fit now, lets hope he play full 90 minutes in AFC Champions League games next month.
    Yes he was carrying injury right from beginning. His knee was heavily taped up which is why even in initial few games he was playing only one half. He is actually still recovering which is why he was introduced only after 90 mins
    munna219777
    Nobody is talking about Udanta Singh's absence

National Team will be playing without him after a long time.
    dhritiman7SiVPassisparta
    Stimac has done well here I think by excluding guys out of form like Udanta,Prabir. I am just surprised that he did not want to try Rahul KP in that position.  Did not even pick Narender and Amarjit. Looks like he thinks Yasir offers more there with his work rate and by cutting inside on his left foot
    dhritiman7munna219777goalkeepardeepuindian_goonerkartik91Passi
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Only Mantra to improve is to have longer leagues. Yes leagues. Many tiers with all age groups. Within 3 years everything will change. Thats my realization after watching Indian football since 1996. 
    munna219777ashindiaDeb_Bangoalkeepardeepusouravindiaindian_goonerkartik91
    Leagues and cup tournaments
    Proper Pre-season
    goalkeepardhritiman7deepuindian_gooner
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    Exactly u just cant become big in football without long leagues in all age groups 
    Even if aiff will do that  for 5 years , we will very easily break into top 10 in asia or may be even in top 5 
    dev_pfcSiVmunna219777goalkeeparindian_goonerkartik91
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1935 Points
    This is the Squad I would like to see.
                            GSS
    Pritam   Sandesh   Ashutosh   Akash
       Rowlin/Raynier   Apuiah/Suresh  
        Listan      Manvir    Narzary
                        Pandita
    dhritiman7gaffertapemunna219777deepak dedhaatuljg
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Have Ashu on right flank and Pritam as CB. Rowlin and Apuia my pick. 
    dev_pfc