U-20 I-league 2012

1161718192022»

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    True. Still I hope Jayesh gets a chance in Durand Cup or Fed Cup.

<br><div><br></div><div>He did played in that abhijeet kadam trophy(dont know proper name), in which mumbai's second team were participating..... so he is getting chances with the second squad of mfc...</div><div>i wish he makes it in 2 season and stablise in coming seasons...as we need more local players to represent the city teams as that could heavily boost the fan base of the club.</div><div><br></div><div>and another player is nikhil kadam first pune born player in pune fc u-20 both if able to get their place could be a great asset for respective clubs to get some good performance and also some fan support as well</div>
  • Kadam seems like a great player to.<div><br></div><div>BTW as for your question about Maha teams I think it is because Pune and Mumabi are the only teams to have there youth teams play in the regional leagues. Mumbai U19 in MFL and Pune U20 in Pune Super League.</div><div><br></div><div>They get more games together.</div>
    Kadam seems like a great player to.<div><br></div><div>BTW as for your question about Maha teams I think it is because Pune and Mumabi are the only teams to have there youth teams play in the regional leagues. Mumbai U19 in MFL and Pune U20 in Pune Super League.</div><div><br></div><div>They get more games together.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yeah it helps a lot for them and i also see them participating in some local tournaments as well which is great for them to get used to each other and increase their performance level</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote: »
    Kadam seems like a great player to.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">BTW as for your question about Maha teams I think it is because Pune and Mumabi are the only teams to have there youth teams play in the regional leagues. Mumbai U19 in MFL and Pune U20 in Pune Super League.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">They get more games together.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Yeah it helps a lot for them and i also see them participating in some local tournaments as well which is great for them to get used to each other and increase their performance level</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Exactly. BTW is there any news regarding the Maha League. Maybe WIFA can maybe save money on not making a new Mumbai and Pune franchise by allowing Mumbai FC "B" team and Pune FC "B" team in that league. Would be good experience for the kids. Almost like they do in Spain or Germany.</font></div>
    as far as the concept of maha league goes....if ti happens then it has no place for i-league teams...<div>so you wont see pune fc or mumbai fc over there</div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    as far as the concept of maha league goes....if ti happens then it has no place for i-league teams...<div>so you wont see pune fc or mumbai fc over there</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>No I mean there "B" team as in there Academy. I mean what would be the point of WIFA making a new Mumbai or Pune club when they already have I-League teams. Let there U20 kids take part.</div><div><br></div><div>Barcelona play in the La Liga and the Barcelona "B" team play in the 2nd Division of Spain and everyone of the "B" team are under-23.</div>
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    edited May 2012
    i checked out the pics and kalyani ground is awesome, they actually have 2 fields there and the grass is in excellent condition......just wanted to know...who is the owner of this ground? and can they build a few more stands there?<br>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    i checked out the pics and kalyani ground is awesome, they actually have 2 fields there and the grass is in excellent condition......just wanted to know...who is the owner of this ground? and can they build a few more stands there?<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>how i wish there were grounds like this for more of our youth to play in..</div>