Indian Football Transfer News 2021-2022, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29574 Points
edited April 2021 in Indian Club Football
It is that time of the year--the Indian summer is almost upon us and the midsummer madness, the madness regarding transfers related to every Indian football club, is also afoot. Both the leagues--the I-League and the ISL--have ended and the curtain raiser for the next season has started with the transfer market for the season 2021-2022 already heating up. So while the world waits with bated breath to see how the Lionel Messi and the Barcelona saga turns out in the coming season or speculates which club the young prodigy Erling Halaand is set to join, Indian football too is not lagging behind. Agents of players, both foreign and Indian, are in talks with clubs, and the media, as always, is working overtime to provide grist to the rumour mill. To the football fans and even the general sports-loving Indian public, the expectations, the disappointments, the highs and lows of knowing, in Shakespeare's words, "Who loses and who wins; who's in, who's out" (in a different context, though) in this hectic race to snap up footballers and coaches, is simply indescribable.

In keeping with the trends in recent years, the transfer news of both ISL 2021-22 season and I-League (also I-League Second Division) 2021-22 season shall be discussed here.

Do not hold yourselves back: let the discussions begin!
dhritiman7gaffertapeashindiaDeb_Banmunna219777G_KCarbon_14goalkeeparrathorevarun4 kartik91and 2 others.

Comments