Lalrozama Fanai

MuraliMurali 0 Points
edited May 2012 in I league
<DIV align=justify>
<TABLE class=table-b-bord dir=ltr style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3f464f 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3f464f 1px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: auto; BORDER-LEFT: #3f464f 1px solid; WIDTH: 250px; MARGIN-RIGHT: auto; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3f464f 1px solid" cellPadding=5 rules=all align=left border=1 frame=border>
<TBODY>
<TR class=table-b-bord style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffe0" vAlign=center align=left>
<TD vAlign=center align=left><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000"><STRONG><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13px">NAME</SPAN><BR> </STRONG></SPAN></TD>
<TD vAlign=center align=left><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000"><STRONG><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13px">LALROZAMA FANAI</SPAN><BR> </STRONG></SPAN></TD></TR>
<TR class=table-b-bord style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffe0" vAlign=center align=left>
<TD><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000"><STRONG>POSITION</STRONG></SPAN></TD>
<TD><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000"><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000">LEFT BACK</SPAN></SPAN></TD></TR>
<TD><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000"><STRONG>CLUB </STRONG></SPAN></TD>
<TD><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000">PAILAN ARROWS </SPAN></TD></TR>
<TD><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000"><STRONG>DOB </STRONG></SPAN></TD>
<TD><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000">30-11-1991 </SPAN></TD></TR>
<TD><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000"><STRONG>HEIGHT<BR></STRONG></SPAN></TD>
<TD><SPAN style="COLOR: #000000">5'9'' (175 CM)<BR></SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
<DIV align=justify> </DIV>
<DIV align=justify><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: #800000; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma,helvetica,sans-serif">A product of Pune FC Youth <A href="http://punefc.com/?cat=20"; target=_blank><FONT color=#ff0000>Academy</FONT></A> under the watchful eyes of famous youth coach Mr Ranjan Chowdhury, Lalrozama Fanai currently plies his trade for All India Football Federation managed experimental outfit Pailan Arrows as a defender. He is primarily a left back, but is equally competent in playing as a stopper as well.  <BR><BR>The 20 year old youngster hails from the state of Mizoram situated in North East India and like most of the kids there, developed an inclination towards the game of football at a very tender age of 6. After representing his state in various age group level tournaments, he was spotted by the recruitment team of Pune FC Academy in 2006 and Fanai went on to receive his formal football coaching at Pune FC's residential academy for three years.</SPAN><BR></DIV>
<DIV align=justify><A href="http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_68_HOME.html"><STRONG>[Click here to read the complete article]</STRONG></A></DIV>

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited May 2012
    please dont open a new thread for every article u publish...u can easily put it in the Arrows players thread,,,<div><br></div><div>Is he really 20 yrs old!!!!</div>
  • BTW he is not Pune Academy. He left Pune before they even announced the start of the Academy.
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    <P>
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    BTW he is not Pune Academy. He left Pune before they even announced the start of the Academy.
    </P>
    <P>Although officially started their PPFCA on July 18, 2011, they used to have a youth development programme under able coaches since inception in 2007. You can refer to Ranjan Chowdhury's interview on hard tackle which was published long before the official announcement of PPFCA launch (just to let you know that there was youth development programme at PFC before launch of academy). </P>
    <P>Lalrozama is a product of that youth programme. He trained there from 2007 to 2009 and took part in various U-19 tournaments [Surendra Anand All India Tournament 2009, Major KP Jadav-VOBA Tournament 2008 & 2009, Fr MacFarren Trophy 2009 etc] before getting promoted to first team PFC player roaster in July 2009. <BR></P>
  • Murali wrote: »
    <p>
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    BTW he is not Pune Academy. He left Pune before they even announced the start of the Academy.
    </p>
    <p>Although officially started their PPFCA on July 18, 2011, they used to have a youth development programme under able coaches since inception in 2007. You can refer to Ranjan Chowdhury's interview on hard tackle which was published long before the official announcement of PPFCA launch (just to let you know that there was youth development programme at PFC before launch of academy). </p>
    <p>Lalrozama is a product of that youth programme. He trained there from 2007 to 2009 and took part in various U-19 tournaments [Surendra Anand All India Tournament 2009, Major KP Jadav-VOBA Tournament 2008 & 2009, Fr MacFarren Trophy 2009 etc] before getting promoted to first team PFC player roaster in July 2009. <br></p>

<br><div><br></div><div>I know but that is basically Pune FC Youth Team. Not exactly an Academy. Either way I may have the definition wrong here. Does not matter. All that matters is that he is a product of Pune FC.</div>
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    please dont open a new thread for every article u publish...u can easily put it in the Arrows players thread,,,
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV>Is he really 20 yrs old!!!!</DIV>
    <P>
    </P>
    <P>I don't know what has pis*ed you off, but I have followed the trend which is evident here. Here are different threads running for players like Jayanta Pal, Sabas Saleel [CS Sabeeth, Jewel Raja, Raju Gaekwad (thread opened when they were part of Arrows team) if you are looking for PA players] - so what crime did I make to start a thread on Lalrozama? And for your kind information, this is the first and only thread in IFN opened by me. Please take note before making such baseless allegation (dont open a new thread for every article u publish).</P>
    <P>On the contrary (in a lighter note), I can see a thread each for evry article someone has written over the course of last year or so :-P</P>
    <DIV> </DIV>
    <DIV>
    rudra wrote: »
    </DIV>
    <DIV> </DIV>
    <DIV>Is he really 20 yrs old!!!!</DIV>
    <P>
    </P>
    <P>Well this is what his profile on various football websites reads. Let me know if I am wrong and you have the correct info. I will be happy to make the corrections.<BR></P>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    were they opened in I League subforum?
  • MuraliMurali 0 Points
    In this same sub forum where this thread has been opened, i.e., All Discussions -> Indian Football -> Players. You can find threads open in the name of Jayanta Pal, Sabas Saleel, CS Sabeeth, Jewel Raja, Raju Gaekwad and many more.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Murali wrote: »
    In this same sub forum where this thread has been opened, i.e., All Discussions -> Indian Football -> Players. You can find threads open in the name of Jayanta Pal, Sabas Saleel, CS Sabeeth, Jewel Raja, Raju Gaekwad and many more.

<br><div><br></div><div>Yeah that's exactly I am talking about...They are in 'players' category</div><div>Most of the of the old threads were opened by me coz I am involved in the forum from beginnning..Together with @usaindia , @ashindia ,  @somesh we had made lots of threads so as to invite more people in the forum....but now the situation is different, so we all are trying to minimise new threads and organise thaings...</div><div>In long run, I would say I was WRONG in opening threads for each player, as we have hundreds of I League player, we cant have thread for each unless someone is very special like bhutia, sunil or someone going abroad...</div><div><br></div><div>I apologise for the comment about opening a thread for every article, as this is the first time u have done, but we need to work collectively on the organisation aspect...even now 40% threads are not of much use</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Now that we have so many threads on individual players, why not make the 1st post of each thread like a compact player profile?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited May 2012
    This will come handy as an Indian football players' database