FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 & AFC Asian Cup 2023 Qualification

Comments

• Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Carbon_14 said:
    USA and Mexica qualified 
    so with Canada, litereally North America continent qualified this time .
    USA, Canada and Mexico are also host of 2026 World Cup
    giridharan
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9950 Points
    So, is it a got up case?
  • RonnyRonny 10441 Points
    Carbon_14 said:

Final standings for AFC
    Oman got 14 points..thats very impressive! Just one less than Australia..they have finished 6th in Asia
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3586 Points
    China blows. Even after so much football investment it must be disappointing to sorely lose like this. Even though Vietnam is below, they are still a better team than them.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9950 Points
    edited March 2022
    Football is not in China's gene. Look at Taiwan, Hong Kong also.
    Maybe our in-house genealogist @goalkeepar can enlighten us more about it.
    giridharanCarbon_14goalkeeparmunna219777namewtheldindian_goonerG_Kashindiaharitrams24
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Chinese have failed genetics like india,I am surprised to see Chinese fail even with Naturalized players.
    Deb_Banindian_goonerashindiaharitrams24
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    There was a massive immigration from France and Jamaica to Canada in 1980s and 1990s. 
    Children of those immigrants have done well on Athletics and this time in Football.

Similarly Australia also benefited in football due to immigration from Scotland Ireland Yugoslavia Italy Greece 
    Once I calculated- 17 out of 23 Australian National Team players were eligible to represent other country.
    Failure to qualify this time will be a setback to Australia 
    Carbon_14The real AGgiridharanindian_goonerashindia
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points

It’s happening 😊 so happy!
    giridharanindian_goonerashindia
  • Similarly Australia also benefited in football due to immigration from Scotland Ireland Yugoslavia Italy Greece 
    Once I calculated- 17 out of 23 Australian National Team players were eligible to represent other country.
    Failure to qualify this time will be a setback to Australia 

How is the representation of 'real' Australian Aboriginal people as the white people are settlers. In cricket team I only know Andrew Symonds who is from that community. They have better genes :D and warriror like bodies. So they should play good football better.

munna219777giridharan
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3394 Points
    edited April 2022
    There was a massive immigration from France and Jamaica to Canada in 1980s and 1990s. 

Now in Kerala, Canada is the preferred destination for higher studies and jobs surprasing  gulf, USA, UK, Aus, NZ. Mainly because of cheap cost as compared and higher salary in jobs. The only downside malayalees feel is the extreme winter which the malayalee genes  :D aren't  used to.

ashindiamunna219777giridharan